Gandling server population

Well, i think its caused by the balance already being pretty bad and some players just arent having fun being farmed in the world and they dont see it getting better either, thats my guess

1 Like

Try to put yourself in alliance shoes, would you transfer to 96% horde realm as alliance?
I dont think anyone would, all pvp realms end up as one sided faction realms, whole history of wow proves it…
Players just dont want balanced, they want to dominate other faction.

3 Likes

lmao Gandling is now 100% horde. we reached the 3 digits boys.
what a joke haha.

3 Likes

They should have a “pending transfer” system. Say they allow a maximum of 1000 alliance to transfer over to balance the population to 50:50 (making up these numbers btw) but nobody actually gets transferred until the target is reached. That way nobody has to worry about being the only one to relocate to a dead server. If you get moved it’s because the population has reached a balance. Everyone happy. But you still have to sign up for it.

Was playing Gandling today and saw two separate alliance player in Outlands.

So can confirm it is NOT 100%. But it’s pretty close.

Also seems to be quite a few people out and about in Outlands questing today and under 70.

Am Currently playing on Gandling, I was playing on Skullflame previously and didn’t do server transfer, rather lvld new characters. Now the same story is happening on Gandling. Bots have taken over and the population is horrible now… It’s mainly horde and you can count the alliance population on 2 hands…

IF things don’t change soon, free transfer or w/e I’m going to cancel my subscription most likely!

A game shouldn’t be boring but fun!

The population on the Horde side is dropping sharply too as guilds transfer off to higher population servers or people just stop playing.

yep. we went from 1700 to 1490 last week.
me and my guildmates are keeping a close eye on the dwindling population as talks of mass transfer has been brought up numerous times now.

If I wasn’t levelling a little pally slowly on there atm I’d probably jump ship too- AH is becoming sparse and that becomes an issue for levelling professions.

Do a free character transfer, this cannot be true…
its almost impossible to find hc grps. even in the evenings. Not even dps is signing up…

Maybe one was me, on my alts.
But my subscr is dying in 1 week. Cancelled it. Not gonna pay 200€ for transfering all my chars for blizzard’s bad administration.

don’t worry guys blizzard is here to help, you can now transfer your character for the price of 18 EUR instead of 25 EUR!! limited time only of course! and of course we here at blizzard understand that money is more important than anything else, so we’ll make you this offer in the middle/end of the month just because we don’t like you.
spent your monthly budget? too bad, i guess.

WHAT A BARGAIN!

Lol.

They doesnt even have a commment for this thread ((((:

Sounds like ur problem, why would you make 5 characters on a mediocre server

It was quite a busy, fairly balanced server at one point. But lately first alliance left when it got unbalanced at TBC and now Horde are jumping off to other realms too.

It’s quite noticable during the week in the AH on Horde side.

Weekends are a little busier and you might even get a few lvl70 dungeon groups going…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.