Gandling server population

96% horde and the rest alliance … We need help to make the game experience on this server better, we don’t want to move our characters and let the server die. We need new ally side players, or blizzard mother who joins two servers in the same situation but opposite …

1 Like

Sorry but no Alliance will be coming back or moving there, the imbalance was and is too great but the reason the majority moved was due to lack of players on Alliance side the economy sucked and finding groups took forever also guild recruitment was non-existent.

2 Likes

Im from the same server and sure alliance is dead. Making a free faction change would do very little to save it… As much as paid transfer somewhere else is a option, using 25 euro is little compared to what else i waste money on…

Blizzard however got the ability to merge servers to some extent and make a healthier population on most fronts, but sure i do suppose its just faster and easier to just pick one myself and transfer. If i intend to spend my time, 25 euro to pick a place to thrive isnt the end of the world like others make it out to be…

On Gandling there is no premades, heroics and finding groups can be alot of pain etc Lack of healers and tanks in general. wPvp completely dead.

Why you care… You have HvH bg’s.

5 Likes

if we’re going by ironforgepro numbers, there’s 98.8% horde to 1.2% alliance on Gandling now.
out of the 2403 recorded player pool, only 29 of them are alliance players :rofl:

and before anyone goes “tHiS iS wHaT hVh GeTs YoU” let me just stop you right there, because this drop in alliance playerbase happened at TBC’s release, long before the news about same faction bgs were even posted.

kinda says a lot about just how much damage to a server something like a free transfer can cause, like i have a hard time believing they all paid to move.

its not that i don’t enjoy my horde pve server experience with absolutely free, uncontested access to resource nodes and permanent access to spirit shards in certain dungeons, but this server used to have a healthy population with a slight favor towards horde (about 45-55%) and when TBC was released this balance took a steep nosedive.

But this isnt problem, atleast that is what zugs are telling me for last 2months

yeah don’t worry, you haven’t slipped under my radar.
despite my inability to post i have been lurking.

btw. you guys have been so hilariously butt-bothered the past month or so. like i legit had about 40+ posts removed because of flagging.

so yeah, i’m done conversing with the majority of you, as you clearly can’t participate in any kind of discussion without trying to silence the opposing side for “trolling” or “being inappropriate”.

1 Like

EU wide the server balance is 45.8%A-54.2%H, according to ironforge.pro, which now includes both PvE and PvP participation.
I guess you’re playing on Noggerfogger, where the pop is indeed 96+% horde.
If that bothers you, I’d encourage you to reroll onto Pyrewood village, which is 75+% alliance.

Wait arent you doing literally zhe same?

And yeah lets do debate why did balance get so much worse since classic, my theory is raciaps, yours?

cant sell stuff on the action house to make money for enchants

Wait arent you doing literally zhe same?

Nope. i rarely flag anything whatsoever, and never people im arguing with because that’s just a sign of admitting defeat, trying to silence the opposite side of an argument by means of abusing a flawed report system is not how debates work.

And yeah lets do debate why did balance get so much worse since classic, my theory is raciaps, yours?

i’m gonna go with “Horde got paladins” which used to be a major advantage only the alliance had in bgs. if racials were at fault for skewing the population in favor of horde to this degree, we’d have this population problem through all of classic vanilla, but we didn’t.

1 Like

Yeah i am also not flagging anyone but got deeted few times, happes.

And you think about 20% of ally raiders and even nore pvpers just rerolled horde pala?

Also we actually had this probpem on start of classic, it washorde dominated, then it got equal in aq and ally favored in naxx, problem is that thereis no reason to roll weaker faction now

1 Like

they either did that, or they moved server to an alliance majority one.
my server used to have quite a healthy population (like i said in a post above) and now its literally 98.8% horde because all the alliance just rerolled, quit or left for another server.

I rerolled undead priest on gandling at the start of tbc because the population difference was pretty balanced and 5 weeks later all the alliance are gone… feel like I wasted my time leveling here now. Not paying to transfer so I’m looking for a new server to reroll. Probably go firemaw and make a dwarf rogue or something :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

There was exodus overall, about 20% of bois just switched sides, and i hust camt believe pallys would do that

but if it was solely because of racials, as you say, it would have happened a long time ago, right? so that’s clearly not the reason it happened.

Well i would say that the racials were nowhere near as impactful as they are in arenas, but it doesnt have to be the only reason, sure

that can be said about all racials though, not just the horde ones. of course the smaller the scale of combat, the more impact a certain racial will have, depending on the scenario.
please, lets not derail from the topic though… i know where this is going.

Never, ever going to happen.

But then you won’t buy the character transfer?

Enjoy your ghost town buddy.

Oh no, you have to get materials yourself?

Harsh!