Garrison pet battles

logged on today and with 200% pet reward buff, two pet treats @ 50% and 25% making a total of 275% extra xp I got 191 bonus!!! really, is this for real???

yes. the exp you gain from garrison fights got heavily nerfed a long time ago with Squirt being the only exception.

if you want to level pets fighting repeatable trainer fights you’ll have to go to the legion trainers (the actual trainers, not those critter world quests. also avoid durian strongfruit), and as i already mentioned Squirt, who will be active tomorrow (friday 13th)

also, when you do that during the critter event week you don’t need to use the buff food, the hat alone is already enough to level pets from 1-25 within 2 fights. the food won’t make any difference

should someone be interested in the exp thresholds; here is a table from xu-fu’s:

Without any increases:
1st fight: 10
2nd fight: 15
3rd fight: 18
4th fight: 21
5th fight: 23
6th fight: 24
7th fight: 25

With the Safari Hat:
1st fight: 11
2nd fight: 16
3rd fight: 19
4th fight: 22
5th fight: 23
6th fight: 25

With the Safari Hat and both Treats:
1st fight: 14
2nd fight: 20
3rd fight: 24
4th fight: 25

During the Pet Battle Bonus Event, without any further increases:
1st fight: 17
2nd fight: 24
3rd fight: 25

During the Pet Battle Bonus Event, with the Safari Hat:
1st fight: 17
2nd fight: 25

During the Pet Battle Bonus Event, with the Safari Hat and both Treats:
1st fight: 19
2nd fight: 25

1 Like

nurfed heaverly is an understatement, OK thanks so much for the info and the help

if you want to level pets fighting repeatable trainer fights you’ll have to go to the legion trainers (the actual trainers, not those critter world quests. also avoid durian strongfruit), and as i already mentioned Squirt, who will be active tomorrow (friday 13th)

no squirt in garrisons today any idea why please?

is your pet menagerie level 3?

all sorted now thanks I logged on too early before server reset, my fault DOH

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.