Garrosh Hellscream? [spoiler]

During a raid fight in 9.1, we must “save” Garrosh from anime overload, if we fail he wipes the entire raid. There’s not much information about the fight but people are assuming we’re gonna free him and let him go lose, the same way we did with Gul’dan at WoD intro.

1 Like

inb4 we get a draenor is free moment and we just let garrosh go because reasons…

4 Likes

Shadowlands is free!

I wonder… since he will escape the raid. Will he return to Oribos and BY CHANCE Escape into Azeroth by one of the portals there?

1 Like

i doubt he will actually escape. i think they will do what they did with kaelthas and the revendreth folks will just show up and wheel old garry off to revendreth or something.

1 Like

Do remember there is a certain death knight with undying loyalty to him. If that certain death knight learned about Garrosh… well… it will be interesting to see the reaction.

1 Like

its funny you think blizzard even remembers their own characters, wouldnt be suprised if we dont see the 4 horsemen at all for the rest of the expansion.

hell even bolvar has just sat in oribos.

1 Like

Thanks to a certain writer who is fond of Anduin & Sylvanas only :unamused:

1 Like

once steve danuser and christie golden took the lead the writing took a noticeable dive. its diappointing because christie golden did write some good stuff on the orcs.

never thought id be longing for the days of alex afrasabi / metzen rule of cool writing but here we are. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That is what you get when you hire fanfiction writers

2 Likes

yep, nathanos is literally steve danusers self insert.

It really makes me sad to see how bad the story of WoW have became…

1 Like

legion felt like the last hooray in terms of story, finally bringing the legion to bear, finishing up a lot of the draenei story that started in BC. Loads of the little things.

also this was the last expansion where alex afrasabi was lead writer who was pretty much metzens other half in the writing room.

2 Likes

Legion story, although finished some things much faster than how it should be. Was at least something proper and it felt like Warcraft. BFA also felt like Warcraft but less than Legion. Shadowlands is just someone fanfiction but with the brand of Warcraft on it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.