Gateway not working

Last night we (my guildies and I) was planning on running a chill MoTs to get the weekly key required before the patch… however, can’t help but notice the warlock gateway straight up doesn’t work in the beginning of the dungeon. Is this an “intended fix” for the warlock skip or just a bug?

Welcome to Brave New World.

It does work. I did it last night, but it did bug out on one of my attempts.

i’ve tried it thrice in a m+0, m+15 and m+18 and neither worked, i can’t seem to use the portal untill i reach the second boss.

It definitely does work on the MOTS skip, it’s just a bit more awkward to use. Blizzard seems to have changed or refined how it works with LOS.

I just went in there now, placed a gateway and went through with little issue. I did have to jump to go through it, though.

https://imgur.com/a/fzHkrkU

I’ve had no problems placing the gates. But it just doesn’t do anything. Neither of us in the dungeons was able to use it with lock gate toy, focus macro interact spam or just straight up clicking it. (yes, while jumping around it like monkeys). I’ll get online in a bit and try again to see it there was only a problem yesterday.

You could also try a large mount if the jumping doesn’t work, that might help…

After about 5 min of trying different mounts and portal placements i barely got through while spamming the focus target and the toy at the same time while riding the KSM mount and jumping around :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not removed, but somehow it’s gotten alot worse.

Edit: I’ve been keeping at it trying to get some consistency from the portal placement and the ease of access, however I can’t find any “time saving” combo of the two.

2nd Edit: I found the consistency i was looking for.
It seems to work with any mount but easier with tall mounts such as KSM mount and mammoths. Just aim as high as possible on the slope on the other side and it should be a cakewalk. (apparently i can’t post links)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.