Gathering the RP Community

So you probably know the Argent Archives as the main platform for people to post about their RP stuff, from IC posts to RP Guild recruitment. Do you think the RPers of Zandalar should have something similar? Or at least have a Discord for the RP community so the roleplayers could find each other way quicker and organize events/activities in a much more efficient way?

At times its quite difficult to look over the many non-RP guilds, or those that omit having RP activities so what do you think? Would it benefit the RP population and encourage it to grow?

5 Likes

I’d love to see something similar to the Argent Archives for Zandalar, I think there are already quite a few discords though. Something I’ve been struggling to figure out for myself is which discord is like the “main” one.

1 Like

I think that is OK to post a RP stories on the forum. There is no need to separate from each other.

2 Likes

Yes, why not :blush:

Seems like there is a discord that has a section for Roleplay.

As it seems, this Discord of ZT seems to be the most organized and popular I think.

Main Hub: /dgrCqsB
Alliance Discord (that serves good for RPers as well, IC posts/OOC chats etc) : /aKbNQzR
Horde Discord equivalent: /8tkrgM3

Hope people have a clear direction to where to look at and what to join. So far these seemed to be the best places. So… see you around RPers and PVPers along :smiley:

1 Like

An Argent Archives equivalent will be great to have.

1 Like

I feel like a site like that could help. While Discord can be useful, posts tend to get lost there.
I know someone made a homepage for the server (zandalartribe.eu) but I’m not sure what’s going on with that, I don’t think it has been updated since server launch.

1 Like