[GD Lounge][Breakfast Club] đŸ„§

Waiting fro my cars service to be completed, then go home and pester the good folk of AD :3

Also Thots and prayers for your kittah Sin <3

Shell be fine :blush:

2 Likes

It’s Monday. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep. Shell Game -> super relaxing. Make Loh Go -> super relaxing. Cycle of Life -> okayish.

1 Like

I need to start doing the emissaries again for the gold, I want to save as much as possible this expansion in case Shadowlands has another gold sink mount that is worth buying, so I won’t lose that one :unamused:

Also, with the announcement of MM skins being usable by BM I now need to do balance of power in one hunter. Not looking forward to that, but will do, for transmog :triumph:

2 Likes

Agreed shell game and loh is alright But calligraphy and the beach ones
sadly those seem the most common! The rune and leyline mini games should be tortollan also. Seems to be right up their alley!

2 Likes

Sooo excited I will finally be able to use my artifact bow on bm! Been struggeling to find a nice looking bow! I only seem to have boring non sparkly ones

2 Likes

I hope whoever came up with that will spend an eternity playing it in the afterlife hearing “ooh, I’m sure you can do better” on infinite loop.

Beachhead wouldn’t be quite so bad if it actually counted all the turtles rather than just 1/3 of them or whatever low number it is.

2 Likes

The circle of life gave some satisfaction
think I would rather be a seagull though

2 Likes

Finally going to put some effort in to get R15 for my cloak, purely for the transmog

1 Like

The last appearance unlock is at 12 actually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

O:

Actually, if you want to get the backpack transmog, you’ll have a long way to go after that :frowning:

Wait?!?!? What witchcraft is that? That is not 10 characters :astonished:

2 Likes
1 Like

?

2 Likes

:open_mouth:
I have cracked the code.
By which I mean, I have used Google :rofl:

1 Like

It’s actually within my grasp. 3-5 more visions and I can get it :grinning:

Too busy getting brutosaur gold though, it’ll have to wait a bit more :confused:

1 Like

Eating chicken burger from Mcdonald is best thing to do now :3

1 Like

4 quarter pound with the cheese it is all about the cheddar and endomorphine release, brain pleasure and stomach but not from mac do.

The forums seem buggy lately

FORUM IS STILL BUGGY!!!