[GD Lounge][Breakfast Club] šŸ„§

Sadly it was being exploited by gold-sellers, hence the delay.

2 Likes

3 might do the trick.

1 Like

Working ā€¦ working 7 days a week at the moment. Self-employed so have to make the most of when orders arrive in bulk.

2 Likes

Good luck on that hey! Luckily i only work 6 days, also going home in about 10 min :smiley:

2 Likes

Forum is kinda lit today

:flashlight:

1 Like

Having a positively marvelous day! Sea is truly a blessing during these scorching days! :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Trying to figure out a new name for a blood elf hunter, female, so I can race change my little vulpera. He is cute, but I donā€™t want a whole expansion of maining a hunter that is not a blood elf :upside_down_face:

Specially now that Iā€™m getting my perfect sinā€™dorei bows and blue eyes :blush:

2 Likes

Lithandra, Meliantha, Illiandris, Thalasa, Andriella, Landraya, Ionaldra, Neria, Oleanderia/Oleandra/Oleandris.

2 Likes

Oh, I like some of those names a lot, thanks :hugs: Creating names itā€™s one of the hardest aspects for me when writing, but Iā€™m trying to get better at it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That was a fun day. Iā€™ll see you guys in the morning. Stay cool everyone. /high five

And this is the final result of my name search (yes, Iā€™m quoting myself :sweat_smile:).
In Thalassian ā€œBeloreā€ means sun, so I imagine her name to mean something like ā€œdaughter of the sunā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moorning folks. I wish you all a great and productive day. /high five

2 Likes

Did the tortollan emissary for gold once yesterdayā€¦logged on today wondering wether I would do it on some more alts todayā€¦decided no ammount of gold is worth doing 3x tortollan quests on 13 chars D:

I actually find the gold tortollan emissary quite relaxing. Mostly pushing gold from raids at the moment, but doing the emissary in-between at times is a nice change of pace.

1 Like

Relaxing?! :woozy_face:

:raised_hand:High five!

2 Likes

Only if itā€™s with ketchup and mayo (with a sprinkling of ground black pepper).

1 Like

Trying to come to alive after 1 week of absence and eating some yogurth with stawrberries and banana :smiley:

1 Like

Hi fellow forum dwellers! What are your plans for the day?

Iā€™m taking my cat to the vet to change her dressings (she has hurt her leg badly). Tonight i have keynight which is always fun :partying_face:

3 Likes