[GD Lounge][The Dungeon] ⛓

yeah. normally i dont give a crap- but many ppl here does.

Don’t you also omit the 17th floor?

It’s usually the No. 13 that’s considered unlucky.

mmm it depends. ive never seen a skyscraper without 13 and 17 (a couple of friends moved recently and ill check) but 17 is also regarded as unlucky.
Probably some hotel ommit both the room.

Its interesting to notice that in chinese the haunted number is 4 because the sound of the word is similar to “death”. It i recall good is also in korea and japan.

1 Like

A lot of places don’t have a floor 13 but if you live on floor 14 you basically are floor 13 xD

1 Like

I have two cats that are mostly black with a bit of white, my dog was also all black. Here is one of them getting a bit of sunbathing in:-

4 Likes

Aw, cute lil feral druid :tiger: This picture has Zuuma’s seal of approval.

2 Likes

i always see black cats… i always see 1 magpie… (1 for sorrow)…

i used to avoid stepping on 3 drains as its bad luck…

now i just walk over them…

so much bad luck has happened to me over the years… but i am still here … i am still standing…

so i just welcome it now … i welcome the challenge.

I have a very superstitious friend who knows all the counters to superstitions as well.

If she sees a Magpie she has to salute it.

If she drops a knife in the kitchen someone else has to pick it up for her etc.

2 Likes

i actually walked under a ladder the same day i broke my wrist…

interesting i see the number 37 everywhere…

for 5 years now …

i’m worried im going to die tomorrow as it is my 37th birthday.

I’m sure you’ll be ok :wink: Happy early birthday, Twiggz!

2 Likes

In highschool our religion teacher told us that if a black cat moves from left to right in front of you it is a good omen and from right to left it is a bad omen. She did not know much about anything, so I think she made it up.

Happy birthday!

1 Like

All you lot talking about bad luck superstitions are to blame for the icy blast about to hit the forum :joy:

3 Likes

The Fabulous One has returned!!!

7 Likes

Welcome back

Haggis burger just for you

1 Like

Yay!!! :woman_red_haired: :100: Welcome bacc!

Here’s a giant pizza, make sure to bring some to your mom’s:

1 Like

3 Likes

And I have Paydays!

Awwwwwwwwhhh!!! missed them so much…

5 Likes

Souldefiler, you’re back!

2 Likes

I had to, poor Afenton was getting withdrawals.

I mean it’s usually common to see her sitting in the corner gibbering nonsense and hurling violent threats if anyone comes close but when she starts to eat her Souldefiler toys,

(very exclusive range btw, wonderfully detailed and fully poseable, a snap at £999.99 plus shipping costs, get yours today at www.wellworththemoney.com)

I knew the time was right to come back pat her on the head, calm her down and then casually remind her that I whipped her WITHOUT obscene amounts of twilight devastation corruption and babysitting a gnome.

3 Likes