[GD Lounge][The Dungeon] ⛓

Turiel’s thread had 2 months runtime with 2k replies. :sweat_smile:

Also, my thread was even flagged by someone who felt themselves funny, and got restored shortly after - there was even a troll we flagged whose comment was deleted in an hour.

Trust me, so long there’s a market for food spamming, it will stay lit :wink:

PS: if you visit it, please bring along some stuffed cabbage, tyvm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

But it did get closed, which is my point.

The thread might get closed, but the memories always live on :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Believe me, if this gets closed, we’ll make another!

Just like Twilly, he too had a couple 404-ed threads.

1 Like

Twiluna, get stuff locked… Never :rofl:

Surprised this name wasn’t locked down.

Not locked, deleted! Or… so I think it was, that’s what he said :rofl:

Finally the rain has come!!

7 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve had brief bursts of rain but no decent downpour yet.

It’s so much nicer temp wise though, I even had to find some socks because my feet are now cold.

2 Likes

For the few regulars who aren’t fond of checking the food thread, here’s a repost at what we’re grilling right now! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

At least it’s the weekend again… almost

2 Likes

Oh yes… should have posted it there, in the weekend thread.

Can it stay here? :yum:

Ofc

Make yourself comfortable

3 Likes

takes a look at the black cat

instantly becomes anxious

:grimacing::grimacing:

It’s funny how black cats are perceived. They aren’t considered bad luck everywhere…

In some parts of the world black cats are actually considered to be good luck. For example:

• In parts of England, a black cat as a wedding gift is thought to bring good luck to the bride.
  • Owning a black cat in Asia is considered lucky.
  • In Scotland, if a black cat appears on your doorstep, it is seen as a sign of prosperity.
  • In the south of France, black cats are referred to as ‘matagots’ or ‘magician cats’ and, according to local superstition, feeding and treating them well will bring good luck to the owner.
  • In northern Europe, taking in and caring for a black cat can ensure fair weather and safe passage during voyages on the sea.
  • If you hear a black cat sneeze in Italy, you’re in for a streak of good luck.
  • Black cats are a symbol of good luck in Japan and if someone sees a black cat crossing their path, they say ‘konnichiwa’ and take control of their own luck.

Not sure which part of England you live at, but it’s sweet of you to try and make me feel better then :smiling_face_with_tear::hugs:

I love that it’s such a Puny post even if it’s about cats ^^

They mean bad luck if they cross your path here too, but I like them. I always wanted a black puma as a druid form.

Ehm, we have guild named Show Me Your Kitties on Stormscale.

1 Like

In England traditionally a black cat isn’t bad luck, it comes from American culture.

unfortunately here black cats are generally considered misfortune bringer.
The father of a friend of mine after a black cat crossed the road in front of his car, waited 45 mins for an another car that passed before him.
ofc not all the ppl is in this way…

1 Like

You hear the same with ladders, people will walk into moving traffic to go around a ladder rather than under

1 Like