<GD> Twisting Nether Recruting!

GD is a newly formed guild on Twisting Nether looking to achieve cutting edge in 8.2. GD started up mainly since we are tired of unstable guilds who fall apart because of inactivity or disinterest. We are recruiting now simply to have a core by the beginning of next patch so we can start raiding straight away.

We are looking for people who have previous experience with raiding and who puts teamplay and mechanics above personal gain. We want you to be able to put in the time and effort to reach the goal of the guild. To achieve this we require two maxleveled characters who is geared and ready by 8.2.

Our raiddays will be wednesdays, thursdays(atleast for the first weeks) and sundays from 19:30ST-2300ST.

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles. Itemlevel is currently not of importance since there is still some time left before the next patch to gear up.

The officerteam consists of people with previous mythic raiding experience and who are very passionate about highend content. We run a lot of mythic+ and are very helpful with gearing etc.

Contact us:

ItsCrazy#2864
Idiraw#2596

Still in need of a few more players to finish the mythic team.

Hey, I made a post myself on here about LFG ([EU] Looking for a Guild) and I just saw your ad. I was wondering if I would be considered as a future guild member, the main info is on my forum thread.

I’ve done some m+ and raids but unfortunately I haven’t done much this expansion. I’ve done all LFR’s and done Uldir and BOD on normal difficulty but the groups disband before being able to fully complete the raids.

Hi! Add me ingame and we can have a chat.

ItsCrazy#2864

1 Like