[EU] Looking for a Guild

Moderators can you please delete this post, I’m no longer in need of this thread. Thank you!

Hi, I don’t really know how to go about this but I really want to find a social, friendly and active guild. I don’t mind which faction or which server.

I don’t mean to sound sad or cringe but for me the social aspect of WoW is a big reason why I love this game, and so far every guild I have been in, it’s not worked out. Either people turn toxic or the guild just goes inactive. At the end of the day all I want is to make friends, I’m fine with changing factions/ servers as long as I can find a guild that I can call home.

I currently have Alliance on Quel-Thalas and Horde characters on Draenor, but like I said I really don’t mind changing servers and starting over.

Moderators can you please delete this post, I’m no longer in need of this thread. Thank you!

Hey there, please add me :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

1 Like

Hey, sent you a friend request, its Mortemxdraco#2845 :slight_smile:

Hey man! We might be the sort of thing you’re looking for.
Add me on Battle Tag at FeralKitteh#2837, and we can have a chat!

Until then, here’s our recruitment forum: [A] <Moonfall> - Argent Dawn EU - PvE/PvP/RP/Fun/Social

Hello Nrith,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn EU, is a 12 year old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We have raids on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST
Aside from raiding we also try to do other things like arena’s, M+ and other activities.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

Hey, friend request sent :slight_smile:

Heya Nrith! We have a friendly, active guild on Magtheridon server (horde) that could be a lovely new home for you!

We have plenty of chilled out, helpful people up for running content together and having a laugh. We have a discord server where we keep in touch even when we can’t be online in game (it keeps me sane at work sometimes! :smiley: )
We have loads of activities going on from raids (normal and heroic) to dungeons to social events where we go for old raid achievements or mog runs or just play a bit of hide and seek!

If any of that sounds good to you add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have :slight_smile: