GDKP Runs - Thekal

You won’t find anyone disagreeing with that.

But we’re in a situation where wait time for tickets are 41 days and y’all are just willy nilly abusing the report function.

Utterly despicable.

1 Like

If Blizzard aren’t helping us, then we have to take matters into our own hands. Simple.

1 Like

U mean government officials? Ur right, that’s gonna stop wars and poverty irl and make WoW a better place too

GDKPs aren’t breaking rules though, which is where the problem lies.

No, he means demand more of Blizzard. It’s Blizzard’s services that you’re paying for, after all.

The correct way to do that is by voting with your wallet.

Yes, those too. Not what I meant in this particular case, but those too.

1 Like

That’s the best way. But I want to play WotLK Classic, so that’s not really an option. So I abuse the system to get GDKP (i.e. RMT fans) silenced, or at best, banned.

Posting services for gold outside of trade is.

2 Likes

Even in your defense of your actions you literally use the phrase “abuse the system”.

It’s because I’m not afraid of the truth, brother. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

They’re getting mass reported for posting GDKP’s in trade too.

1 Like

Oh yes, very brave to click a name and click “report”. Very very brave.

I didn’t say that. I know it’s abuse and I claim that I do it. Not the clicking of a couple of buttons. Christ, you’re obsessed with arguing lol.

1 Like

Thats another issue.

Maybe they should stop spamming then.

Looking for peopleto join your group isn’t spamming.

Spamming the same multiline macro 3 times in a row so that nothing else can be seen in the chat is spamming.

gdkp is only thing why wow classic is still alive and breathing, so don’t be surprised when thekal becomes new jindo

3 Likes

I sincerely hope, about time Ulduar releases, some forlorn Blizzard intern actually gets to all the false reports and all the system abusing people get a nice month+ ban to think about their actions while the rest of us progress Uldy.
I would love to read all the “but I thought I was being righteous” whine posts.
The only thing I want even more is the tears avalanche when Blizz adds RDF before ICC.

1 Like

And everyone that sold gold get a perma bann. THat way the GDKP people get happy that their abusers get a 1month ban and all the "abusers2 get happy that the GDKP organisers get permanently banned.

Win-Win.

No argument here. I’ve said since day one of Classic every gold seller and every gold buyer should get permanent ban.

1 Like