GDKP Runs - Thekal

From what I have seen, they are not against ToS, so I wanted to ask if there are any on-going GDKP runs on Thekal?

Please save negative attitude and toxicity, if you don’t know if there are any. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there are, you won’t find them in trade or lfg, because people posting these get silenced on sight. There was a guy attempting to run them on alliance side earlier, who complained about getting reported. Maybe he’s still running them?

2 Likes

Thekal Chads reporting GDKP betas are a breath of fresh air. Long may it continue.

Feck GDKP

33 Likes

Thekal people are clearly doing God’s work.
Sounds like a great server.

16 Likes

Still the wrong way to deal with GDKPs.

Demand more from the people whose salary you’re paying.

2 Likes

Don’t you have a server discord where you can ask this?

There are, most get silenced from what i have understood as they are being massreported by the community there.

I agree only because it is 95%+ of the time run by goldsellers.

Legit Guild GDKP i am totaly fine with but they are super rare.

1 Like

We dont have gdkps in thekal, their organizers are hunted down and get shot on sight.

Have a nice day

10 Likes

Mass reported which is abuse of a game system*.

3 Likes

Not if it is done to ppl offering services for gold outside of the trade channel.

Based on this post:

I think it’s safe to say the ones in trade get mass reported too.

Mass reporting people that technically aren’t breaking rules is still a breach of the game rules itself, but I don’t see Blizzard doing anything about it.

Proably. I dont play there i just know ppl who do play there and almost everyone on that server is there to get away from GDKP. So they police the server them selves as blizzard wont. (If they did most GDKP would be gone as almost all hosters are goldsellers)

It is a break of rules, but blizzard dont do anything so they can keep at it. Just as blizzard done give a flying F about the forums either.

Literally abusing a game system no matter how you cut it.

Yes. Abusing a game system for the greater good is great.

4 Likes

I don’t know, some pretty horrible things have been done throughout history in the name of “the greater good”.

4 Likes

Absolutely. But this isn’t one of them!

2 Likes

No. Reporting rulebreaks are not abusing a system.

Neither were they according to the people who did them.

Sure, but RMT isn’t good for the game, objectively speaking. And you know GDKPs are as extreme as they are thanks to RMT.

3 Likes