G.D.S. - Gnomish Discord Server ⚙

Scientific studies prove that gnome RPers are the best and therefore it´s only logical that they also have the best Discord Servers.
Join now to get in contact with all kinds of gnomish roleplayers, so we can take over the server and banish anyone taller than one meter.

3 Likes

Still got room for more, make sure to pop in to keep up to date with any up-and-coming events in the gnome scene!

3 Likes

There’s lots of Jimmy Neutron-esque megabrains in there, my gnomish and mecha-binary friends. Join this server if you are also a megabrain. :+1:

2 Likes
3 Likes

This discord is ‘Champion of the Redridge Games’ approved.

3 Likes

A realm of Gnomish ingenuity!

2 Likes

Pax Gnomana!

Join the superior Gnomish society. Why RP anything else but a Gnome?

2 Likes

The all mighty Pog Captain is here I have heard!

1 Like

The Gnomes are assembling.

1 Like

I’m Gelris Tosslespark, the 2nd best (soon to be 1st) gnome on the server, and I support this discord …

2 Likes

Don’t tell me the Pog Captain is going to… Die.

1 Like

that’s more like it

2 Likes

This discord server is the best! Why? Because I am here!

3 Likes

Make sure to join the G.D.S. to keep tracks of gnome-themed events like:

What-with how secretive the Gnomish community can be sometimes because of its size, joining a discord that notifies you of all the happenings going on would truly be splendid, now wouldn’t it, eh?

2 Likes

I am putting my comment here out of my own free will. No coersion has taken place! Join today!

2 Likes

Join us and partake in the GREAT GNOMEREGAN RUN, we start tonight at 8:30 PM!

1 Like

This server is a good source of gnomish content. Events, screenshots, memes, art and even the occasional lore discussion.

10/10 would lurk again.

2 Likes

Imagine being a Gnomish roleplayer and not joining this discord…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.