[A-RP] 🔧 Tinker’s Faire - Fourth Edition!

A gyrocopter flies above both Ironforge and Stormwind. Attached to its tail, a purple banner flutters in the wind. It reads: “Come one, come all, to the Tinker’s Faire in New Tinkertown!”

Hello all!!

Given the success of the previous ones, I decided to drop the fourth one.
The activities/structure of the event is the same: there’s going to be some mini-events, listed below, but the main attraction is intended to be the market where tinkers and inventors can show off and sell their latest creations!

Date: Sunday 6th
Time: 20 PM Server Time

Program beside the market:

Mimiron’s Sweepstake
A simple and fun raffle game. At the start of the event, Ryder will hand out cards with different numbers on them. Before the end of the event three random cards will win some fabulous engineering gadgets!

Race Around the Airfield
A mounted race. Each partecipant will be asked to ride a Mechanostrider and then do a test run to show the circuit before the race begins.

Cog-Gate Tournament
A standard tournament of PVP duels held outside the Great Cog-gate leading into New Tinkertown. Only dps specs. No flasks/bandages/buffs of any kind allowed.

Prize for the winner will be of 20000 gold

If you 'd like to have a stall or have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to add me on discord Ryder#1095 or on battlenet Ryder#2800

21 Likes

Ha, prepare to get pasted. Bart’ll be there.

3 Likes

As winner of the New Tinker Town race last faire, and as the one contractually titled as “Ryder’s friend”, I can tell you that this is NOT something to miss out on! Prizes, tournaments, celebrations, speeches… And most of all, genius!

3 Likes

Another lovely event by Ryder? Absolutely! Looking forward to hearing all the craze about the latest inventions.

3 Likes

Enjoyed the last faire! Great community event hosted by the Gnomes!

3 Likes

Great event, great place, great people. Fiddlepuff approves!

3 Likes

Two great things in one place: gnomes and capitalism.
You should definitely attend.

2 Likes

I implore anyone alliance side to go to the faire! Also to spend all your money gambling on the race because that’s responsible

2 Likes

:gnomishpog:

2 Likes

I would support this! Heh… if I wasn’t in prison.

“it’s time tosslespark… you’ve been let out to win the cog gate championship”

3 Likes

Ryder is like my other half in this RP game, we siamese y’errd. We’ll be here of course!

3 Likes

I will try and be there, I look forward to seeing what is new in the world of Gnomish Engineering!

1 Like

Good work Ryder.

Love these events.

Count on Bertel to be there, unless something serious gets in the way in the meantime.

1 Like

I am so sad to be missing such an amazing event.

Oh the gnomanity!

3 Likes

/e reads the icy-veins guide on shadow priest easy mode

ok got it, time to duel

2 Likes

Free Gelris, he can’t survive on the inside of prison he’s our sweet fragile boy.

2 Likes

Give me the money for victory now.

1 Like

arena rules :point_right: no lay on hands

1 Like

No leaping 50 feet in the air while my wings is on either then :wink:

Can we use the Mechagon Mechanostrider or the wheel mounts (like Junkheap drifter) for the Race around the Airfield?
Looking forward to the first tinker’s faire with mechagnomes!

1 Like