Gearing up an ALT with PVP SUCKS

If you reduce itemlvl gap between difficulty levels those difficulty levels wont be worth doing becouse upgrades will be way too small to justifi time you spent there progressing and getting those items.

No only way to fix this is to reduce difficulty levels. And you will simply have to accept fact you wont get to see entire wow content just like you didnt back in vannila and TBC.

Well yeah, but no one wants to adress the elephant in the room: too much raid difficulties cause this power creep and difference of a freshly dinged 60 to a geared 60.

Well 
congratulations
youre now at ilvl 197 max.

197 ilvl = “naked” for any content there is, that rewards higher ilvl gear.

Thats why ppl are moaning about it you einstein. Its not impossible, but its an hell to do.

Its sucks in every aspect of the game :smiley: All this game makes me whant to puke :smiley:

Getting to 197 is really fast tbh. Takes a few hours. Getting from 197 to somewhere around 210+ is long and tedious, and more importantly it’s not fun, especially in pvp, because you keep meeting only people who overgear you and the whole thing is an uphill struggle every arena.

I’ve recently leveled a new alt, now we’re in the 4th week (tomorrow it will be exactly 4 weeks since dinging 60), and it’s 221 ilvl, ready to push for 2.1k now. It’s not impossible, but that was my experience: ~197 in a few hours, then the lamest part getting from 197 to 210ish, after which the game really feels playable.

3 Likes

Pvp at 60 is horrible expereince full stop because of ilvl differences.

51-59 is enjoyable, close games are more common than the comp stomp fiasco at 60.

2 Likes

translating this : “i love to kill new players and they shouldnt stand a chance agaisnt me because i’m so mighty with my hundred of hours put into my character”

2 Likes

Imagine playing non-stop for a week to hit 200 on an alt only to still be one-shot when you enter a BG, and then you hit the brick wall where you’re getting one upgrade per week.

7 Likes

exactly this, ilvl 200 is nothing in pvp and you still get blasted by anyone and everyone that is 210+ without even standing a chance because of how big the difference is

1 Like

I’m a guardian druid on PvP, none have a chance agaisnt me :stuck_out_tongue: with or without gear you will there forever until you kill me.

exactly this.

1 Like

Main problem of wow is that there is just way too many difficulties and ilevel difference between lowest and highest is just way too much.

The problem has been here for long time but every expansion it just gets worse and worse.

1 Like

Not gonna lie when i have leveled characters in SL through pvp the low level pvp has been way more fun experience the level 60 pvp just outright sucks because its way too bursty to a point that sometimes when somebody just oneshots me even the combat log doesn’t record what happened.

so DOES random use of capital LETTERS

I think u got carried through rated pvp to get so much honor so fast.
Im talking about, that if u are on ur own, there is no enjoyable way to gear up ur character through pvp.

I dont care if it takes me one or two months as long as its enjoyable ill do it, because I play games to enjoy myself.

But i see we agree on that aspect

I didn’t get carried through anything. In fact, me and a friend leveled together, and geared together, and it was a complete struggle before we got into the 210-220 ilvl range, because every single team we met along the way outgeared us. And I did agree that it’s not enjoyable, exactly for that reason.

mm
so u got allot of honor very fast with rated arena, even though u lost most matches in the beginning?

I might try it
 random bgs takes ages just to get full 197 honor set

Speaking from my own experience - it doesn’t.

I’ve leveled up a Hpala and a VDH within the last month. Geared the Hpalad solely with PvP and the VDH solely with PvE.

Playing my HPala in arenas was the most dumb experience I’ve ever had in WoW. Not fun at all and comparably really hard.

Playing my VDH was a smooth ride. Did KSM with him within 2 weeks and a few days after hitting level 60.

Imo reaching 1600 rating in PvP is considerably harder than just pushing KSM and being able to upgrade your gear to 220. While 1600 rating grants you measily 213 gear iirc.

yes,

i regret the moment of turning 60. The fun instantly stopped. I think im about ilvl181 now, but it isnt pvp gear. Im going to farm gold to get 3 pieces from AH, because that is more enjoyable 

How can turning max level feel so bad in an mmo? And why is farming mobs for gold more fun than PvP at this moment?

2 Likes

But that’s literally how it should work? If somebody put those “hundreds of hours” into their character and are around 215-220ilvl they absolutely should kick in the teeth of anybody who’s barely ilvl 200 lmao.