Gehennas 5h+ ques and No Transfers?

Yea well maybe its still not “finalized” and they will upade it tomorow with last wace of fre transfers? Who knows… Just wait, if u waited till now few days cant hurt you

Of course that is always possible, they have made these mistakes in the past, I was just going on what is says on my screens nothing more :slight_smile:

Nethergarde doesn’t say layered on the list, but it still is. Players are using party invites to jump between them.

Gehennas has layering, I got layered just a few hours ago when accepting a party invitation. Fishing pools and mobs/ corpses all changed so it was obvious.

Not meaning to sound funny, but you had nearly a month to transfer and chose now to do so knowing the queues were still high? Its your own fault for being ignorant and not doing it sooner!

Bruh, you had like 6weeks to transfer.

American realms getting transfer moves again so I guess EU will get soon.

1 Like

lol, you had over 6 weeks for free transfer and you crying now?

Sigh, just seen a green post here, Layers are gone? - #12 by Galrath-kilrogg saying it could have been a display error and layering was in fact still on, sorry about the misleading information I posted.

1 Like

Transfers listed here:

So people complain about dead destination servers, and Blizz still closed them because that was their scheduled decision? We might not be playing a AAA game, but we still warrant a little bit more attention than simple life support.

On another note, over 10 realms were layered yesterday, very late into the night.

1 Like

People wanna be morons and stay on servers like Gehennas because their favorite stupid little streamer is there or something… what a pathetic joke…

Lets hope they dont ever open Gehennas Transfers again… let the people who had nearly 4 weeks to move… stay there or stop playing…

I started on Gehennas, 2 weeks after the transfers opened and as the Main Tank for the guild i told them I am moving with or without them…

Some of the core made the decision to move with, we now have a very strong guild on Bloodfang…

Some people were still deciding to move or not… guess now they not LOL LOL LOL

You know what will happen now right?

Gehennas trasnfers will open again LOL but, they will be to a new server which will probably end up a dead server… lol for those who waited lol…

Peace bro`s

Both of you need to scroll up a little and read my post.

Thanks for the heads up, that’s my bad.

You too. Transfers to Bloodfang re-open tomorrow.

Forum: We want transfer!
Blizzard: Here you go
Forum: We don’t want to transfer!
Blizzard: Takes it away
Forum: WHERE’S THE TRANSFER

sigh

3 Likes

I don’t know about you, but this is the biggest complain post I’ve read today.

I think some of my brain cells died reading this post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.