Gehennas down? Can't login

Last night the server was extra laggy and now I tried loggin in to check my auctions. I seem to get stuck in loading screen after selecting my charracter. Is the server down?

14 Likes

same, laggy and cant login now

Aye, first had crazy lag, now cant even get gehennas chars loaded up. Other realms works fine tho.

1 Like

Same here, chars won’t load.

Same! All the time freezed on the download screen

Characters showed up after like 5min. But it’s very laggy indeed.

Same, and cant get trough 75% loading

Being brutally honest, the servers are a joke.

3 Likes

Same by me
 So annoying.

All other servers are ok, just Gehennas has this issue

They’re so dumb Its insane, GEHENNAS WAS A FULL SERVER TO START WITH and now they dont do anything about the 6k people who loopholed their way to Gehennas, causing even worst ques than it was on wow classic launch? GOOD JOB BLIZZ!

Only managed around an hour gametime last night, after waiting in a 3 hour queue, to then come this morning and the server is down.

That’s not why I took a couple of days off

2 Likes

Lets all thank the 6000 people who migrated over from 1 Full server to another, GENIUSES! And the devs who still cant bring solid servers in year 2022.

Can’t even use the free transfer because the server isn’t even up to allow it.

And can’t empty the mailbox! :sweat_smile:

Blizz we strongly encourage players who wish to use a Free Character Transfer to do so as soon as possible. Free Character Transfers may be closed at any time without warning - I try to move but am notified that there is allegedly mail in my mailbox. Can’t log in to remove mail as server has been broken for 2 hours and blizzard are nowhere to be seen
 THIS HOUSE IS A PRISON

everyone who came from firemaw should automatically be sent back to firemaw without a refund

2 Likes

Well this is mildly awkward.

No problem m8