Gehennas horde is dead

Literally trying to form a group for an outland dungeon for 3 hours and never being able to fill it up during peak time (im tank)

Is firemaw better? If so ill leave this dead server instantly

Ironforge. pro

I think you will not find any classic EU server with more Horde, than on Gehennas. What lvl is your tank? What instance we’re you trying to gather party to?

lvl 70 tank, normal steamvaults and shadowlab, 3 hours couldnt form a single group, i had no reserves or restrictions, this server is actually dead

tried to find a people at early morning(4-7 am), when normal people are sleeping

hmm, nice, ok
server are dead

who said im trying to form it right now? i said during peak time (yesterday during peak time) you actual room temp IQ ape

Most people raidlog nowdays.

I find this hard to believe. Is it really that bad on Gehennas? I am on Earthshaker with 6000 alliance and I tried to do Arca and SHH heroic this week just to see how bad it actually is. Got a 4/5 group without a tank almost instantly for both instances when I announced I’m making one on a work week at 10 before noon. Then in the first group we looked for tank for about 5 min when someone suggested to just buy a pala for unwanted blues and epics. All group agreed and we got a T6 pala to tank for unwanted. He was very polite and came to summon with me and even didn’t mind when a blue geared mage actually needed 2 drops from the last boss of Arca.
Overall, it was nowhere near as painful as I thought, as long as you can get over paying for a tank.
For an SHH group I didnt even wait, I immediately asked everyone if they are ok with buying tank who whispered me with same offer as the first one the moment I posted LF1M Tank (probably automated by addon). He even semi-led the group telling us to move, wait, target legionnaire, aoe etc.

Overall I have very mixed feelings about this experience now. Maybe I got lucky? The bought tanks were so well geared and acted so professional I literally didn’t even mind that I cucked and paid for them in drops.

2 Likes

i dont know what to tell you, its been like this for several days. literally takes 30minutes to find 3 dps and then no healer for 30 minutes and everyone leaves > repeat.

literally hours of spamming these garbage chats and having the group disband over and over, amazing social interaction btw, thankfully lfd will be removed so we’ll get to keep spamming the chats forever

ye Gehennas is awful horde side tbh, no one does content for the game its all just a transaction now.

yet again, its 18:39 on a saturday CET time and ive been trying to form a steamvault normal group for the past 3 hours (not exaggerated btw). i cant believe how dead this game is lmfao.

i actually cant play the game because i cant get into raids without gear and i cant get gear because i cant do dungeons because nobody wants to join them

Gehennas Horde has 21k active characters according to ironforge.pro? I get it that the majority are raid logging but even so…

4 Likes

The server is massively overpopulated, the reason you can’t get a dungeon is because nobody is levelling, normal steamvaults is a “just” dinged dungeon. Given that Kara no longer requires attunement and also that Kara/ZA give badges there are very few people interested in doing dungeons.

This is a problem as old as time, it took them until Legion to get people to continue playing dungeons and that was from M+. It’s like in Shadowlands I can’t remember the last time I did a heroic dungeon, probably at launch, not even on alts. This is the problem you’re running into on TBC, 99% of playerbase has no reason to go to Steamvaults.

I have a char on Gehennas, at prime time you see more players than you can possibly even imagine without experiencing it. It’s like a swarm of players, even at night it has more players than your typical low/medium server has during prime time, by a lot.

21k is nothing. Gehennas practically dead or with 1 foot in the grave atleast. If you don’t want to fear being left alone on a server you should jump ship now.

I mean why bother with normals, when you can GDKP t5/ZA and farm heroics (that you now only need honored to buy unlock to enter) getting badges for phase 5?

yes pls, all go to firemaw. I want to see how big could a queue be

???

I think he is trolling.

I don’t think its the server its just the content. Its almost the end of tier 6 and I can’t imagine why someone would want to go in Steamvaults or Slabs rn. Even if there is some people that do that there should be very few.

because i dont want to buy gold with real money

1 Like

I agree with it being mostly a content issue more than anything else. I play a tank main and have absolutely no desire (unless helping friends and guildies) to enter dungeons or heroics. Badges are now thrown at us, and since keys have been reduced to honored, which most people can achieve while questing, the dungeon scene is slowly disintegrating, regardless of server size. Most alts (at least mine and a lot of my guild mates) are prepped and geared through raids for Wrath, and with 70 boost being something, those that dont want to level have only to wait for pre patch and then they will have their re-roll or new alt instantly (with exception of DK ofc)

Heroics might pick up with the introduction of the new badge vendor in Phase 5 release, but again, with so many badges being thrown at us, that may be copium.

You can trade on AH, sell runs on prot pally. Who said anything about strait up buying gold?