Gehennas Server not Working

Hi, for couple of hours Gehennas server is not working and no blue posts. Anyone has knowledge if blizz is doing anything about it.

2 Likes

No idea, but I get black screen instead of character select screen and nothing happens afterwards. Can’t enter the world
Apparently Auction House got overloaded and crashed the server or something.

Dont think they doin anything about at this time… Still says gehennas is “green” and up n running.

Lets thank Blizzard and the 6000 people from Firemaw for that. Roll them back already ffs, there were already minor spikes on the server before they transferred and now its just unplayable. “they dont wanna lose players” they say. They’re gonna lose way more players due to the 10k ques and lagg.

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard i paid my money and cant play when i want tooooo… I had problem with charakter nickname and u still ignoring my problem, awesome company. You have lucky about sentimental people who want to play…

1 Like

I feel ya little one, everything is gonna be alright

they posted that we should try rebot youre internet and check for virus…WTF ??? aint the problem i can play on any other server np… com on blizzard.

1 Like

Gehennas going downwards again, same problem as this morning.

1 Like

Exactly for the people who are in queue please reconsider like taking a walk or playing other games. :slight_smile:

If that “Scheduled maintenance” tomorrow morning is not a massive server/infrastructure upgrade that solves the problems I’m gonna lose it.

Highly unlikely. What is needed is rebalancing the servers with Horde/Ally population which they will never do considering that a bulk of Firemaw players are transferred to Gehennas.

Server is not playable blizzard twitter account replied saying they are looking into it however that was reported 10 hours ago and till now its still the same issue.

Probably them looking into it = lets just wait till half the players go do something else with their lives and the other half will be able to play normally high five cheers

This realm is still s…t even though it has some improvement. However the game is not playable during peak hours. Hello, Blizzard employees, what are we paying your salaries for?

Would be highly appreciated if blizzard could finally fix the server issues with Wotlk servers. Not only the disconnect/stress issues but also the Faction balance between servers.

Been in queue for over 2.5 hours to end up in this lagfest, Logged out again this is just unplayable.
Fix ur damn freaking servers blizzard!!!

For the people in queue right now, its not worth waiting. Best is to just end ur subscription and curse blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been reconnected to the game 8 times now and keep disconnecting.
You would think for a company like Blizzard they would be able to scale servers to population let alone have the knowledge the a PREPATCH to an expantion would bring in alot of slumbering people! So many expansions … yet they haven’t learned a thing app!

Imagine a company having the audacity to charge a subscription for this

4 Likes

It’s called Blizzard. Bobby needs new yachts.

2 Likes

The Auction House issue is pretty crazy right, like imagine not throttling all those addons and bots, limit AH requests to 1 per account per second. All these addons doing recursive crawls through the AH is not good.

2 Likes

AND in queue!
Been online all day, got kicked out exactly when we were about to start the raid and didnt get back in but put in queue.
Any Blizzard-ppl that can help us with ANY ppl