[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

nope xD not yet xD

4 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

i get what its like to want something and to try and force yourself to really believe that you dont

1 Like

cen blizz pls make better affix nexst season relly hate affliting so boring stale cant get benfit from it like tundring postive affix negtive good

growls angrily :stuck_out_tongue:

And I personally was most of the time only banned for using the F-word in circumventing expression.

1 Like

That cream pie will forever haunts us I guess…
:ghost: :pie:

1 Like

So many ways I could respond to this and all would result in a ban…

5 Likes

Almost Friday again!

1 Like

Cries in working retail…
Friday 11/8/23 14:45 - 22:30
Saturday 12/8/23 7:00-14:45
Sunday 13/8/23 7:30 to 15:00

But I’m off Monday!!

4 Likes

I am not happy about this coming weekend. It is the last one before the end of my summer vacation. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Post a donut with dripping vanilla sauce maybe? They say it’s the cops’ favorite food (at least in America), so I doubt the blues would try and remove whoever decides to gib them treatos?

Look at how happy he is!! Remember, they are still hooman…

Me neither because my favorite person in the world, my aunt, comes home for a 3 week holiday…

But thankfully there’s a class reunion next Saturday! I can’t wait.

Cries in working in a factory…

Till Monday I’m working all night. I just began this week and couldn’t even get a minute of sleep before it :cry:

1 Like

Laughs in working from home and setting own hours

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

On my opinion, working in retail is even worse. I prefer to work in a factory (It is where I work, but in security) that facing the public. After working several years in front of the public I have simply ended up hating everyone.
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I hope everyone has a lovely night. Sending warm hugs and cupcakes.

1 Like

came here just to say the same thing …

you aint wrong there, dear - im glad i went on our home delivery service last year, so i dont have to face the daft public. im now the only driver our store has got

My only gripe with my work is shifts. Like I’m fine doing this job, it’s not hard in itself.

Working on nights/holidays/weekends is what’s really tiring in a continuous shift, and how it messes with your sleep. I’m terrible at falling asleep at night yet I can easily take a daytime nap.

Right now, all I hope for is being able to find a good forklift driver training course nearby, to take alongside work.

With that in hand I could go to a 2-shift workplace and move away, even. Preferably towards our capital, even though I’m not too fond of it, but… that’s where all the life happens in Hungary. All the concerts, all the shows, all the women, most of my former classmates…

Like… there are so many nice cities on the countryside yet everyone prefers Budapest. (The same manner as Classic which has 4-5 megaservers and all else is dead.) They are probably easier to navigate, too.

1 Like

Right on with that forklift training!
Chicks dig that.
https://media.tenor.com/j4jh6xbDr-oAAAAd/forklift-certified.gif

:smirk:

3 Likes