[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Quake 2 long rumoured remaster has been released!

It’s back to Stroggos for this guy!!

Now if they’d only remaster Q3A…

1 Like

Go buy it!!

It has multi-platform multiplayer, I can blast the shinola out of yaw’ll…

1 Like

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars should also get a nice remake honestly, or at least they should release it again :c

I love all the Quakes

:dracthyr_love_animated:

Edit: also that bro needs to configure to mouse controls xD

1 Like

Happy Friday! I hope you guys will enjoy your weekend.

Just remember, Monday is always lurking around the corner, so don’t get too comfortable. Have fun! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

How could you be so cruel???!!!

5 Likes

I think Quake was the first computer game I played… if you ignore the fact I had a Sinclair ZX81 where you had to type game programs from magazines… Mazogs was my favourite…

Mazogs:-

3 Likes

Lol yup I was playing a few minutes on my controller I use for street fighter, I usually use the mouse n keyboard.

1 Like

Harrier Attack… Oh Mummy…

Jet Set Willy.

Jet Set Willy looks at kids today saying how tough Dark Souls is and sits back in its chair with a cup of coffee and simply smiles with a “lol… you have no idea…”

2 Likes

Day off!!!

Dark Souls is fine as long as you don’t skip the tutorial :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I could never get into it. I usually ended up getting to 4th or 5th boss and saying “I dont see the fascination frankly, this game is terrible” and went back to Shadow of Mordor.

I did the same with The Witcher 3, always found myself within an hour going back to Skyrim or Oblivion, I played God of War on a mate’s PS4 as he wouldnt shut up about it and he was less than impressed when I said it reminded me a lot of Darksiders.

"Oh my god that game’s mince! So is 2 and 3!.

“Fair enough but I like them… More than what you’re re playing…”

I didnt get invited back and have barely spoken to him since…

2 Likes

I used to spend hours fighting bots on hour long games just to see what all the max levelled classes were like. Possibly my favorite was the Strogg Constructor class, dropping heavy cannons everywhere and setting off WMOD’s was fun.

1 Like

Well, now we know what Puny will be doing this weekend (nothing insinuated by the way, that is how she spends her weekends…) what are everyone else’s plans?

1 Like

It was the first thing I ever listed on ebay :joy: sold it for £2 because it was just too much of a headache to play compared to all my other games. It felt like sending the video tape from the ring on to a new victim :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Never played any of the witcher games and never got into Skyrim either even though my friend was adamant I would love it but she plays GW2 so I don’t rate her taste…

3 Likes

Will try to catch the Dragon and the Ghost in Cat Goes Fishing :grin:

1 Like

DMing a D&D session on sunday; the big finale of a campaign.

3 Likes

Spending the whole day on Tuscany’s beaches, having a swim, reading Lovecraft, drinking cocktails, browsing the forums. Much like what I’ve been doing for the last week.

2 Likes

Exactly the same here, used t ospend hours in that game xD recently downloaded it again so im gonna play that this weekend.

recently started D&D a few months ago. i useally go for wizard…

Twiluna died to typing damage…

1 Like

1 Like