2 Likes

I made a note! :stuck_out_tongue:

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Went out for lunch yesterday

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

2 Likes

Looks delicious
And looks like bao buns, dumplings and dipping souce and ā€¦ hmmā€¦ maybe Chadolbaegi wraps? :thinking:

1 Like

We had Gyoza, various Dim Sum and Char Siu Pork buns

1 Like

:dracthyr_love_animated:

terrible weather today

ngl it made my 739 mile walk to work difficult

but i walked past a greggs and the lady on the counter was so impressed by me she gave me free sausage rolls for life

ofc im going back next week for her number

its 62 degrees out there and snowing

i slipped over and caught my arm pretty bad

the hospital was impressed by how i didnt feel the pain of the bone poking out through my skin though

it healed pretty well by tea time just in time for my free sausage roll and 9 dozen finger push ups before i hit the gym for the first time in 30 years

4 Likes

hope your arm will fully recover soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

tis but a scratch, but not gonna lie, i could go for about 10 sausage rolls right now xD

its the weekend! but not for me :c fellow saterday workers rise up!

1 Like

Thatā€™s inhumane :frowning: Pretty sure itā€™s a violation of human rights.

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ Mimironā€™s Jumpjets and the clues regarding that one are parts of the ā€œWhodunnit?ā€
Because Iā€™m not the biggest fan of that mount and if they are not, turth to be told, I would raher skip it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I donā€™t intend to ever use it, though I appreciate it being another +1 in my collection.

was off work since last friday, and finally just sat at the pc and played wow the whole time xD DF is kinda nice xD

The gear upgrade system is kinda nice aswell :smiley:

2 Likes

Youā€™re gonna get hate mail or flagged for that opinion lolā€¦

"what??!! WHAT!!??!! THIS GUY LIKES DRAGONFLIGHT AND ITā€™S GEARING!! choking sounds of apoplexy

ā€œFLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG!!! How dare heā€¦ How very dare he like something I, the supreme voice of all of WoW playerbases in the past, present and future, dislike!ā€

roars at the screen and alt flags

ā€œDear, are you yelling at your screen again?ā€

"Well seriously, look at this guyā€¦ he likes Dragonflight and I keep telling everyone they shouldnā€™t. Itā€™s just unthinkable that someone may like it. Itā€™s just not right that someone has their own opinion. Iā€™m so upset I just donā€™t know how I caā€¦

Oh wait my M+ just filled upā€¦ Letā€™s go!"

6 Likes

hahahaahh xD classic xD

2 Likes

Donā€™t mind her, sheā€™s upset because somebody dropped a house on her sister

1 Like

Loamm caverns intro can not be skipped?

1 Like