[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I got to lvl 10 on HC finally :partying_face: also I accidentally joined a guild and now need to learn Germanā€¦

4 Likes

I am posting WoW forum since 2017, yet I still didnĀ“t reach with total of 10k posts

2 Likes

I hadnā€™t even noticed!!! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

Puny puts a like to my post, how wonderful :smiling_face:

We Need to bring back my best friends Starney and Tesla!

3 Likes

I do like that itā€™s all languages just on two realms. None of this aggressive ā€˜SPEAK IN MY LANGUAGEā€™ rubbish in general chat channels. Just all accepting.

3 Likes

What language do you speak :thinking:?

:kissing_heart:

Hello everyone! My sub is currently expired but somehow I can still post even if itā€™s been almost a month now since thatā€¦ :eyes: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I thought you cannot post without subscription anymore

My subs runs out in November, wonder How Will I post

1 Like

Apart from a massive hail storm on Friday night (luckily my car is in the garage), it was alright! Temperatures finally dropping, it was 35Ā°C last week and 14Ā°C yesterday. :scream_cat:

Hope yours was fine as well!

1 Like

Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

1 Like

Me?

English, Dutch, reasonable amount of German, can sometimes pick up the gist of what people write in other languages.

5 Likes

So pretty much you speak Afrikaans??

1 Like

When I was at an International School in Denmark my best friend was from SA and we used to manage to talk to each other in Afrikaans/Dutch

1 Like

I woke up so then I want to explore Italian language

Questioning to Starney or tesla: How many additional letters does Italian have?

Second question: is Sci pronounced Shi?

From What I thought: Pronouncing Grazie with (Grazhie)

because my language Polski with ā€œZiā€ Pronounces: Zhi), for exam. Ziemia (Means Earth and ground)

1 Like

Good Morning/Afternoon

3 Likes

Well today is off to a good start

3 Likes

So as it turns out, the Scarlet Crusade looking paladin stuff fits the Blood Elf heritage set fairly well. Downside being that thereā€™s just something off about trying to work a bulky transmog set on a very slender looking model, hence the comparison shot here.

4 Likes

God damn, now i want those as well :joy: but i am saving for druid stuff

2 Likes

Likeā€¦ fleas?

1 Like

Itā€™s spelt wrong in the titles tab though!