[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Nerf druid, nerf aug, nerf fire, nerf sp, nerf hpala, remove m+, make something about the leavers, can’t get into 28s, can’t join if I’m not meta.

:dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Don’t forget we have to have the Brutosaur topics over and over and over and over

2 Likes

Twilly is a she. The player behind Twilly is probably a he, I trust you. ;p

I always use the forum avatar to infer pronouns unless that person requests that I don’t. I know it might not fit, but idc. It’s an RPG.

4 Likes

i think this one was good though

2 Likes

Fair enough.

I get called He all the time and I honestly don’t care. I doubt Twilly does either.

If people have a preference they will let you know, is my approach.

3 Likes

Damn straight it is! xD

1 Like

And not the only one…

True that, it’s weird to refer as a he to a female’s guy character, and vice versa, too.

People do it all the time to me :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

:dracthyr_comfy_black:
https://imgur.com/a/hhNRcjH

1 Like

Male pronouns are often used when there is doubt because people don’t wanna use “it” as that objectifies (as in, literally implies it’s an object) and “they” is plural. “One” has also been in common use but has fallen out of favour and tends to refer more to a general unknown person rather than a particular person with the attribute of gender not known.

Our languages just aren’t designed for this kind of anonymity. For thousands of years name was gendered, only men did politics, or you could just see the person directly and look at their features.

So I picked the final of those ideas. Easiest solution.

/shrug

1 Like

3 Likes

Sad.

2 Likes

I’m guilty of calling everyone ‘he’ until they tell me otherwise. I’d never use ‘it’, that’s just rude.

5 Likes

I have run out of likes… :c

Alt hopping can be a chore sometimes xD

1 Like

6 Likes

Is that even possible?!

Alright, time to stop there Twi. I like your threads but you don’t need to like every post.

Well now i dont wanne

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

People are their avatars.
Simple as.
I don’t care what’s behind the screen. Speaking politics and actually imagining she’s a pandaren is much more fun than it being average person #413624

3 Likes

So you’re short :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Lmao imagine a Pandaren in an IRL political debate arguing for lower food prices.

3 Likes