I prefer pocket sized

1 Like

lol this gave me a laugh xD

made my day xD

1 Like

Iā€™ll share the one on disc that I canā€™t post here

2 Likes

Then how do you refer to cute little kittens? :cry:

Referring back to the memes, glad to meet you all. Iā€™m Twiluna#0420! And his first ever perfect clone.

The accelerated cloning process is stillā€¦ imperfect. Those who came before me have went mad within months. All 419 of them.

https://tenor.com/baZuJ.gif

2 Likes

I assume this only applies to topics you donā€™t care about, or do you really mean it is fine to flag new threads about Paladins (as a class) just because threads about Holy Paladins (specifically) already exists?

What, donā€™t you want to read about how M+ sucks again? How could you!

3 Likes

Itā€™s not quite that simple but Iā€™ll spare you the English lesson xD

2 Likes

it reminds me about the video of the bodybuilders on the beach who loves protein shakes, and everyone wants a protein shake, but in this case M+ threads xD

2 Likes

Feels like you are grasping at straws there. Itā€™s rather silly to imply a topic about the Paladin Class is the same thing as a discussion about Holy Paladins. You also presume I flag duplicate threads :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Iā€™m talking specifically about duplicate threads about the exact same thing, sometimes people donā€™t look at existing topics that are already being discussed, others have openly admitted they feel their take needs itā€™s own topic because they refuse to just add it to an existing discussion.

If something has dropped 50+ topics down the list itā€™s understandable but not when they are current active discussion.

3 Likes

No thank you, Iā€™ll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Nah, go onā€¦ Iā€™m listening. I oughta understand whatever it is, worst case Iā€™ll do some googling :smiling_face_with_tear:

In the eyes of people whom do not care about Paladins, any thread about Holy Paladins is a thread about Paladins, hence any new threads about Paladins is seen as repeat of already existing thread about Holy Paladins.

This is your sentiment about topics you donā€™t care about, and clearly you do not care about the MCB. Therefore you consider anything related to it to be duplicates of the topic, even when the subject is about the mother-topic gold-sink mounts. The MCB is indeed a gold-sink mount, but it is not the only one, and a topic about gold-sink mounts in general concerns every single gold-sink mount. Just like Holy Paladin is not the only Paladin spec in the game.

Do I smell Warlock?

1 Like

Rude!

1 Like

You are still trying to twist things.

Exact same topic about the exact same thing.

Your example does not apply

2 Likes

I may be blunt, but I do not lie.

Edit: Also, someone shipped us in the Shipping threadā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s always some demand for music and memes :smile: but if you wanna know, the transmog thread got locked too when I unsubbed. Thankfully Kentarro revived it.

On the other hand the food thread barely had any posts in almost 4 months, I doubt more than 200.

I tried to keep them alive where I could but I suppose people got bored and left. At least you returned and thatā€™s what matters pal :yum:

Yeahā€¦ Donā€™t mind soul, heā€™s been trying to sell me off for years since I obliterated him in PvP that time :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like