[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Not guilty m’lud - notwithstanding the fact that you’re married (iirc) and you both live at opposite ends of the country

1 Like

It’s not a forumer. I don’t think she wants out in the public which is why I’m not saying who it is.

I’ll tell you she makes movie props for a living though.

1 Like

Ishayo’s friend isn’t a complete figment of his imagination though, just a g.i.r.l :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Anyway, nice to see Twiluna, Dunkiee, Anizah and a few others returning- its a good week indeed :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

She’s married, too. I’m sure her straight husband was very disappointed when he found out. :smiley:

But she does not mind saying “you guys” to her as part of a collective of some sort, so you’re definitely right.

1 Like

Its good to see you and everybody else as well Al :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

My vault today was like, would you like a cloak or how about a cloak!

1 Like

Oh man I feel like a boomer. I had to google this to make sure my assumptions were right that this actually means Guy In Real Life. Because that was funny :joy: and now I feel ashamed for not knowing this before :persevere:

2 Likes

I feel you, this season I had 2 vaults. I went with a neck in the first one (had a choice because 4 keys), did one of 5 keys for the TP yesterday and my only choice was again, a neck :sweat_smile:

But, at least it was an upgrade!

Btw… for today I asked out a fren at work to watch Oppenheimer with me. Gotta see what it’s all about and I can’t be bothered to watch Barbie unless a female fren drags me by my neck to the cinema :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Reminds me of the day I was feeling devilish on a delivery route, sent her a message on discord saying “Get the kettle on!! Guess where I am!!”

I had visons of her sitting on her seetee reading that, suddenly jumping up screaming “OH MY GOD NO!!” before hurriedly pushing everyone out the back door regardless if they were clothed or not to hide in the garden.

3 Likes

Weirdly enough, i can actually imagine you doing that - might try that on one of my guildies some day
Although in your case it might have worked beter with a picture of a certain suspension bridge…

Its true lol, ask her. I had her panicking

My vault had 447 tier chest \o/

I then used my upgrade token for my 441 head.

I now have the full tier set except bracers but who cares - can’t see them anyway.

1 Like

Good Afternoon :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Finally you have some clothes on!

Fair enough it covers about as much as one feather sitting on an elephant but still…

2 Likes

Oh HURRAH!!!

Rejoice! I still don’t.
Weird.

EDIT: Seems to be only my avatar; my profile shows the transmog.

Your avatar is dressed for me.

Mmmh… Maybe my browser cache needs clearing up.
Meh, I don’t mind either way.

Ps: I wish humans had face paint options and not only make-up.

1 Like

She should still make an effort to stay far away from the titan keeper in Underrot.

Her transmog might once be her own undoing…

1 Like