[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

It’s the classes. Same problem as Dragonflight, except this time the talent system is simplified as well and CC lasts around twice as long with far more granular DR categories, leading to CC chains that last up to a minute.

The content is exactly the same as it is in retail with the notable exception of The Vale of Eternal Blossoms being uncorrupted from both old gods (lmao overhauling the zone so the Sha corruption goes away but then adding a new type of old god corruption on it instantly. Blizzard sure can meme)

It also introduces CRZ.

So in terms of systems there’s really no reason to play it imo and the content is still in retail. Just fix up retail’s level scaling is the better solution.

EDIT: MoP is the expansion that made me quit PvP. It has truly dreadful classes.

1 Like

Would also stop people talking to themselves in topics.

2 Likes

That actually happens? ,_, I don’t understand it but I hope it makes them happy, I guess?

Never do that…

Nope, me either… :eyes:

1 Like

I would join in but it wont let me swap character and I think they all post in green now anyway.

I forgot I deleted the other Afenton in an alt clear out lol

How dare you?!
That is OUR word!!

Seems like there is still salt :rofl:

Anyway, I’m good where I am. Just came here to complain about the weapons being class locked, but eventually I learned to accept it. You can’t have everything you want. Even if I am transmog obsessed. Speaking of which best time to be in wow now if you like transmogs!

Anyway hope to see you in Argent down sometime.

1 Like

yes and it’s only getting better too!

1 Like

Tell me about it :sob: ive wasted all my tenders on those colorful hoodies and capes that come every month in different colors.

On the bright side I’m getting Dragonflight this month. Better late than never.

And with it, I hope it’s easier to farm tenders.

1 Like

A bit, you’ll have more content you can get tendies off of. Buut hey, hope you enjoy ^^ It’s actually quite a fun expansion

2 Likes

Good, now we just need some steak.

Puny came in with some steak but it’s nowhere near enough for us all.
Got Furyeclipser though. Just make sure he doesn’t transform into something disgusting and small like a cheetah.

1 Like

Now there’s only a discord but with a different name :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Don’t even think about ruining my hair! Or you can forget doing… elf things… with me, and prepare for something very hot like chained Holy Fire casts that you might not live to tell the tale of! :dracthyr_nod:

It took quite a while to make this bun! You know how hard it is while I’m supposed to heal so many jackbooters who beg to be burned to death by fire? All they’d have to do is step twice to the side… lazy squishies, all of them!

He wouldn’t even have to use a classic toon as a Trojan horse on these forums when your security system consists of a dame, a d-ork and a drunk. :dracthyr_hehe:

As she doesn’t look too good with it, I’ll gladly take hers. Assuming it’s crimson red or pink, both fit well with my hair and my supplies are low anyways.

Some beverages and herbs are no price to ensure my flawless looks!

I could second this if online friendships count. Think I have a total of like, 4 male frens on Bnet, the rest dozen (or a bit more) are all females. I keep in touch with most of them on a regular basis.

It’s funny people think you’re a guy. I sorta suspected from the first moment you were a woman, but I don’t much give a damn. I mean, what’s the point… if it’s a decent person I’ll gladly team up with them.

Oh, so he’s angry because he lost a single, not even ranked match years ago, that was hosted for fun.

I’m probably worse at ingame PvP than most here - only really doing comp stomps - but won’t cry for years because Neffy managed to beat me at the time. It’s just a game.

You bet. And also dislikes me because I love to play with female characters. It’s really because the char models are miles better than male ones and played enough male protagonists in most games.

Also, I don’t take players’ money for shady services in reality. I was offered gold by a former fren but rejected it. And I only really gifted my closest ladyfren, like we bought games, mounts and mogs for each other as presents.

I too am a girl, no matter what anyone says. Alleriana said so, a year ago!

That’s a 1 million dollar question apparently. He should start by backing off from his creepy behavior first.

Agree, this should be a fun thread. There’s enough salt in the other ones to cook for all the forum for months!

:dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

Yep, this aged well…

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

If we happen to bump into each other, sure, but I rarely even play lately on my main, my only non AD toon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Uuug just want to stay at home today :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Well-well…

:smirk:

Sounds suspiciously like a certain Vulpera that used to frequent these forums :rofl:

It’s not. She plays Tauren female pretty much exclusively, except a monk which is a Pandaren female.

Moothilda? o.0