General QoL updates i hope to see in 9.0

we are presuming that there wont be an 8.3? but then again, that may be true as this is possibly WoD 2.0 xD

YES. but BoA, and a LOT larger. sort of like in GW2? but at max size. no buying tiers with microtransactions. and having a profession alt doesn’t help if you are holding all reagents. jc alone takes up the full reagent bank PLUS most of a 30 slot bag.

yes. i dont use these really, but i spose they can be helpful?

yes

YES

YES

YES. also, account wide currency? but would need to be tweaked so that people cant abuse a system to get 5000 tw currency (for example) in 1 day, BUT while not losing the fact that with 10 toons you CAN actually get 5000+ tw currency in 1 day. would be a tricky balancing act, but maybe select some currencies that are too easily spread (like curious coins were, esp at the start of legion) and not others, like TW.

YES. while there is an add on to do this, its far overdue to be an actual feature of the game.

YES!

i would also suggest a PROPER BoA rep system. where any alt can access a rep quartermaster FULLY once at least one toon is exalted.

also, with transmog drops in legacy. at least for instanced drops, these should be boa, or at least learnable by whichever toon they drop on. so often a ton of mail drops on my clothies, and a load of cloth drops on my mail toons, and i never progress far. having to farm ONE instance dozens of times for 1 or 2 certain drops is a bit of a micky take, and is not fun.

and finally rng. stop using it everywhere, and to such high degrees. im set for about 330 love rocket attempts this year alone. this is loads compared to some people, but only a fraction compared to others. but its not fun. 2 weeks basically wasted trying to get a mount cause i use all of my online time trying for the mount with every 110+ alt i can (22).

1 Like

I have my own way of organizing. It might not make sense to anybody else but it works for me. :blush:

3 Likes

Or if we could just have our btags as the hidden surname or like connected realms have. Punyelf-Btag#4560, it wouldn’t even need to show unless you were grouped with another Punyelf or had to send mail.

1 Like

I would like to see the following in 9.0:

1. Character wide reputation sharing
  2. A reason to visit old zones, once one is max level
  3. Better quest chains
  4. Sky battles, would be great to fight on flying mounts
  5. Updates to old holidays
1 Like

And not to gate them with one quest a week. That is so infuriating.

1 Like

Nope Nope Nope.

Random people are not allowed my Btag. I choose to let them know. Annoys me you can right click and “Add Btag” to friend people too.

1 Like

GW2 has had this since 2012, I can’t believe it’s not a thing in WoW yet. It’s probably at the top of my list off things to be implemented.

1 Like

When it comes in general to QOL, GW2 is the king anyway.

1 Like

When it was real id I could understand but I don’t care with my btag. Not to mention it’s on various websites (my choice) like raider io, wowprogress etc.

To me it’s no different to someone adding punyelf to their friends list. But I appreciate we all feel differently. I don’t tend to accept random friend requests if I’m not expecting them, or can’t figure out who they are.

I would like:
1-A double jump engineering tinker for our boots
2-The ability for to see non-class specific sets ( e.g. dh or Druid gear that we can collect on a rogue)
3-A small graphic depicting what node appears on the map (like a small anchor weed instead of golden dot)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.