General RP Chat #52: *A flash of light did nothing*

Greetings, it is I, the turtle Loa! These new forums sure take some time getting used to!

I also managed to fix my post character.

3 Likes

Hello! Just got on these new forums and dagnabbit are these slow as a cow in a blizzard!

Blizz blizz y tho

Alpha CathrĂ­on has returned. Tremble you weaklings and cower in fear. >8O

Edit: Post number 69, hehe.

1 Like

Also it seems we can “heart” our own posts on our alts…

1 Like

I feel like I’m gonna spam hearts…

I think these new forums might be cool after we get used to them. Its justsomething other than what were used too.

6 Likes

You bet Thul! Also youre so cool! I wanna be your sidekick.

3 Likes

Getting used to it is one thing.

Scrapping the concept of pages was an objectively terrible idea.

4 Likes

I finially got access to Laurenn and can post on her again! Yay.

2 Likes

Do nor fear! Bonn is here!..because Nex is still unavailable to me. Also this is painful to scroll on the phone.

1 Like

pat pat

Also, is it just me, or the portraits are a bit different angle now?

I’m sure that won’t be exploited so that people can climb in trust ranks for posting privileges.

Mmmm … Is this the Krusty Krab?

2 Likes

This new Forum layout is weird, anyway hope y’all are doing good.

Doing better than a few weeks ago but still off the mark to be called decent.

Whenever we dream that’s when we fly, so here is a dream for just you and I.

Dream Diary the 50th anniversary; a very atypical Seinfeld episode.

We open to Jerry and Elaine leaving a restaurant while carrying on a regular observational comedy bit about the difficulty of getting a cab at this hour. As if to illustrate this point, Jerry flags one down and the driver, a bald and stressed out man quite unlike the stereotype they were discussing quickly snatches Jerry and starts driving off while leaving Elaine. This was the point, as the hook of the joke was that women struggle to find cabs unless they’re crazy hot, demonstrated by a shapely woman from the restaurant getting a cab immediately while Elaine chases Jerry’s cab on foot. The driver tries to toss a business card as an apology in his haste but comically, he fails and tosses an unrelated card showing him to work as a club dancer on the side.

Fuming, Elaine trods on through a ridiculously heavy rainfall so as to rub in the misfortune and adding to the trouble, she gets lost and upset. At her wits’ end, she bumps into a stranger and is terrified. The man is tall, has auburn hair in a mullet and a big moustache. A brief montage follows where they talk, Elaine cries and they bond, quickly finding each other in a kiss.

Flash forward a few weeks and Elaine is telling the regulars at her exercise group about her new boyfriend as they tread water in individual tubs. Her story is told matter of factly with dispassionate attention to detail as she describes how their romance burns fast and hot in a flat voice, a hint of annoyance creeping in, the group at rapt attention. She describes how in the middle of their passionate days of discussing marriage, she found mullet-man in bed with the crazy hot restaurant woman. Elaine calmly continues to recount how she drowned the woman and her boyfriend in the very tub she’s treading, stepping on their bodies for exercise.

The flat admission of two homicides in the context of the episode is treated as a punchline. Cue the laugh track and theme song.

2 Likes

Bumped a few “Above Me” threads and reposted a couple that didn’t make it over from the old forums!

As always: Cath saves the day!

hugs Cath

My heroine!

Fair. The mask doesn’t fit, it was going to be green but the only green leather one is a really, really bright green - and the red one she used to wear doesn’t work anymore and is frankly a relic of a younger Mith’cha, but she still needs a mask out of habit/job necessity and because she canism, so black.

Stupid overly bright green grumbles

Evening everyone. Since we’re at mogs, I can’t decide between the EB tabard and this one for OOC purposes.