[Generic]{Interesting}(Topic) [1] 🏳

Sorry, the first link doesn’t work :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

[You’ve been flagged?]

1 Like

(off-topic){lol the image is it saying the link doesnt work xD . . . .also try putting .png at the end?}

{Rants about forum like being to few to give out}

2 Likes

[nope, xD out right just took away the post xD helped someone with their link, seemed alright, but in hindsight i should’ve know better]

[omg]
[cant post twice in a row generic rant]

[Declares that, in solidarity, we should all join a 100-days of no GIFs until Twiluna is back at full giffing-capacity]

5 Likes

[fun fact, i did mine in 50 days, and since i started on the forums (less than 100 day) almost met the requirements for TL3 3 times]

1 Like

[generic rant why alliance always gets the useless 3k ap emissaries, logs out in disgust, goes back to drawing]

2 Likes

[Checks calendar. Assuming today is day 1, day 50 will be April 17th. Pencils in celebration party]

[Responds with a moan that today Horde get 200 war resources and infers that really Blizz are biased towards Alliance based on one day’s emissary rewards and nothing else]

4 Likes

[doesn’t even twitch, and points out how alliance had few 200 resource ones just recently]

3 Likes

[unrelated and in coherent babbling about Shadowbarb hatchling questline, trying to subtly hint people that say they dislike pet battles are infact too unintelligent to do something tactic based ]

[overly babbly and subtle so noone gets it]

4 Likes

[Laments the fact that, although the battle pet retains the name you give it, the mount unfortunately does not. Wishes that everyone could see her riding around on her beloved Reginald]

2 Likes

You are all too old,too young wrong gender to be playing this game

3 Likes

[makes general notice about users armoury for whatever nitpicky excuse that is there to be found and proceeds to explain why above users opinion is not valid based on that]

4 Likes

[something something /hug something something, something]

{insert MOOOOOAR kitty/doggy gifs here}

4 Likes

[Jumps in late with reference to toxic posting and elitism]

2 Likes

[This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.]

2 Likes

I can fill in a bingo card of the ones I am guilty of so far! I feel triggered you damned kids, triggered, with your grifs and mumes, why can you not all talk properly like grown ups, back in my day, people would converse in proper language, I mean yes, we also were mostly dying of smallpox or bubonic plague, but at least we weren’t posting pictures of a cat on rollerskates wielding a machete as if it were some kind of coherent point!

I blame the millennium, or even the year 2000, we were doing just fine in the 1900’s, there was no need for Blizzard to implement this change and nerf everything. It is probably Horde Bias.

Again. I blame those pesky kids…

And I am smarter than them nods

8 Likes

I merely hit together with thou mine fellow forum poster

2 Likes

So you got banned for posting a link for somebody else ? And then some kill joy took offence and reported you ?
Appeal it seriously do it because that is down right disgusting that blizzard forum mods did that .

This is way we need a HUMAN to look at each case as a single thing .

Im sorry you lost your gifs you are one of the most liked posters i know .

Shame on you blizz
Shame on you whoever flagged .

9 Likes

In hindsight the image shouldn’t have been posted from the start xD It was quite a disturbing image, but atleast not vulger : P

Nawww Staaahp it you.
[insert blush.gif here]

5 Likes