[Generic]{Interesting}(Topic) [1] 🏳

Yet people can post youtube vids with swear words and inane rants and are still able to post i really feel for you .
Mutters to herself about how CORRUPT the forums are …

2 Likes

[Agrees]
[goes on a forum rampage flagging everything remotely triggering]

2 Likes

[Point out that this is 8.3 and corruption is the theme of that patch - in game and on the forums!]

7 Likes

[Feels the only appropriate response to this is “pepega”, “omegalol” and some other terms that she should probably know, but isn’t quite young and hip enough to pull off…]

6 Likes

[dadjokeTM ]

1 Like

Something something HIGH ELVES PALADIN something something unfitting tribal tattoos for Blood elves!!

[Insert Twitch emoticons]

I use Urban Dictionary frequently when I read the forums.

3 Likes

Feels the need to remind the kids, that Rick and Morty is not more highbrow than Futurama, or the Simpsons, or South Park, or the fella who used to expel wind on stage. Le Petomane (Actually a very tragic yet skilled man, but I expect most of you plebs will not have heard of him, having grown up with MTV-tube and Myspacebook!)

I know Pepega, ha! Pepe le Pew was a skunk in Disney cartoons for the older generation, he always used to wander around places where a female black cat would end up somehow getting white paint spilt on her back, thereby making Pepe think she was a female skunk and pressing his amorous suit. This seemed to happen to him every week, and was probably a byproduct of America’s burgeoning difficulties with rationalising inter-racial relationships that was a growing concern at the time.

Or…I dunno…Something.

7 Likes

As confusing as this thread can be, you’re doing it right :> :1st_place_medal:

{([thread is low key making fun of the stereotypical posts on the forum])}

Ive run out of likes but if it was the elephant gif the person who linked should have served a time out aswell its unfair and injustice .

Feels triggered will post on alt for rest of day and post rubbish in hopes of triggering more people to get triggered.

1 Like

same same xD

I think he has/is serving time, havent seen him on the forums since.

[Post bait, because friday]

1 Like

[Obligatory OMG is the weekend already? post]

3 Likes

Will continue to whisper spam you at wrong times and giggle at interrupting your killing frenzy !

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

:neutral_face: :dark_sunglasses:

:ok_hand: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

[Swag.gif]

Alt char reactivated.

4 Likes

Awesome, il be home in 2 hours. :sunglasses:

There’s no hurry. It’s at six, we should be fine.
I can stay if you need other achievements.

1 Like

i just need the one that you need the dragon to eat the deer then im good :>

2 Likes

[Generic post politely reminding forum denizens to behave]

[Witty followup with appropriate emoji usage, veiled barb at some of the more rowdy posters]

23 Likes

[defends multiboxing and sends above poster to google]

… wait what ?

2 Likes