Genn Greymanes life is insane

Think about it;
You build a wall and hide away from the rest of the world.
Then suddenly;
Werewolves appear, YOU become a werewolf, then all your people become a werewolf, and then once the werewolves are dealt with, a big evil dragon made of fire and metal causes an earthquake that breaks your wall and sinks your kingdon
Meanwhile this is happening, zombies are now attacking, led by some weird purple zombie elf spewing gas everywhere, then your people are given refuge by a different race of weird purple elf people…
And then some mist in the sea opens up and now there’s Panda people joining the alliance, and now the Warchief of the Horde is now high on purple shadow magic.
AND THEN THE DARK PORTAL OPENS AGAIN AND THIS TIME ITS BROWN ORCS FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE, SO NOW THE ALLIANCE GO BACK IN TIME IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TO KILL ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSIONS OF ORCS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEN THE LEGION INVADES AND YOUR KING LITERALLY DIES, LEAVING YOU TO BABYSIT HIS STUPID SON AND THEN THAT BLUEBERRY ELF GIRL WHO TRIED TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE RACE IS NOW THE LEADER OF THE HORDE AND IS NOW TRYING TO ENSLAVE A GROUP OF SKIMPY VALKYRIE GHOSTS, AND THEN THE ALLIANCE GOES TO ANOTHER PLANET TO FIGHT A GOD.

AND THEN THE HORDE INVADES, BURNS YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE DOWN, TRIES TO PLAGUE YOU TO DEATH, AND THEN YOU’RE JUST ON A BOAT CHASING THE HORDE AND SUDDENLY SNAKE PEOPLE DELETE THE OCEAN AND TRAP YOU IN SOME WEIRD UNDERWATER KINGDOM
AND THEN AN OLD GOD WAKES UP, AND A DRAGON COMES AND VISITS YOUR KING ALONG WITH A DWARF MADE OF BLING TO HELP FIGHT THE OLD GOD

TL;DR: Give this old dog a break man, he’s been on the wildest ride ever.

10 Likes

You forgot his son got killed by the blueberry elf saving his life and his daughter is in a secret network of assassins.

1 Like

Oh god and how could I forget that as well.
Genn literally cannot catch a break

You forgot the part where he finds out his daughter is some kinda masochist and wanted him to bite her too. I mean, kids these days right?

6 Likes

Oh and Turyalon leads the Alliance and Stormwind in Anduin’s stead, not Genn. A guy already a King. With no home. Twice. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Well sylvanas does have blue-ish type skin.

Yea what a long strange trip for him
old dawg

Somebody should write a biography about that man.

You consider this too much? You should hear about Sylvanas story then.

Genn must die.

1 Like

Dogs need exercise.

Oi, touch my dog and I’ll give his your bones

1 Like

i want Grovi’s opinion on that

Do a Sylvanas one, go on, BURN IT- I mean do it.

Fair play to him - he’s pretty resilient.

If Genn says “let’s purge Azeroth and get Gilneas back”, I am in.

Too bad he is tied Anduin.

They summoed the Worgen to ward off the undead but lost control of them.

Somebody got fired that day.

2 Likes

If only -

The details can be found here

The story is about what happened on the journey from the ruined Gilneas to Darnassus but it has Genn’s flashbacks about building the wall and how the Worgen got there.

Not all of his people. Majority yes.

There are many who are still human, one of them is his wife and Daughter.