Get the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells Transmog with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Yeah, I get the optics. If they had been releasing content patches in a Legion type cadence, then less people would be bothered by it. However, I get that it’s a business and they’re in it to make money. With less people playing, stuff like this is easy money for them. I can’t really blame them.

If they release the 9.2 PTR this week, all is forgiven. :sweat_smile: :innocent: :kissing_heart:

Thank you! The pants aren’t showing yet though (they’re part of the new mog). There’s also a murloc on my back! Zomg. :wink:

They did reduce the price of portraits in HS, they used to be 9.99€ (some of them were even 14.99€ a few months ago) then people complained and maybe they didn’t buy them, now they are at 6.99€.

I bet they’d make more money reducing the price in WoW too.

1 Like

I’ve just tried them on my back and they do look cute … but I’ve had so much hassle from murlocs over the years, I don’t think I can face looking at one all the time I’m playing.
(Had a 6 month sub since they were added as it’s much cheaper when I know I’ll be playing anyway)

Give us PTR 9.2 instead of making new transmog? It sounds like you give up, the devs?

1 Like

I agree, which is why they have sales… makes it seem a good price at £14 not £19 etc. Creates false ‘value’ . A common sales tactic (along with Blizzards other favourite fomo)

Oh no. Oh no. People who paid for entire seasons (i.e. 6 month subs) could get everything without paying extra on the store?

Fix it! We must have more yacht.

How’s getting rid of Bobby going, guys?

1 Like

£14 is still steep for the content… … for what they are selling here i would value it at maybe £4 - £6 for both.

£8 for the mount… as mounts tend to be premium items in wow.

3 Likes

You dense, moronic motherfrickers really thought this was good time to introduce more paid crap to the store?

First you reveal the triumphant return of the tier sets… except that the sets look like garbage.

Then it is proven that Bobby Kotick is, in fact, molester and over all terrible human being.

And then you try to deflect all that by releasing paid cosmetics that look better than the tier sets or really any other armor in several years?

Just… how are you so terrible at this?

5 Likes

I welcome the day when random people STOP telling me what to do with MY money…

If NOTHING about WoW feels like a personal choice, YOU are the problem, not the game.

1 Like

The £14 was just a number I plucked out of the air… set it high and reduce it makes it look ‘cheap’ . standard sales tactic. They will lower it just enough to get bites… if we don’t then next time they will lower it a bit more and repeat. Until no one bites then they move it to removal sale (like the helms) to create FOMO.

you should invest it in me for being a awesome guy…

you’d get much more value from it than a murloc backpack.

1 Like

The only thing I’d willingly invest in, at the current time, is disgruntled players LEAVING WoW behind them… forever.

i’m one of those! :wink:

… then you’re a masochist of the highest order & beyond help.

NO sympathy…

lol maybe ur right :slight_smile: but you wont ever know the truth unless you invest!

yea i read ur comment slightly wrong my bad, i still stand by my view of the correct pricing though…

but that is only in a world where selling is the only option ofc… i’d much rather they were game rewards.

2 Likes

I have Asperger’s… that means I don’t show emotion (even if I do feel any).

You choose to harm yourself, you have issues… Sounds harsh…? Deal with it.

I don’t harm myself :stuck_out_tongue:
but i do get a lot of people trying to inflict harm on me on these forums :slight_smile:

throws an orange at Twiggz

That, there, is part of your problem… knowing you’re in a miserable situation, with no willingness to escape it, is self-harm - you could say your commentary attracts pain, so you end up where you are by (subconscious) design.

And while you (may) see leaving WoW behind as failure or rejection, you’re a lost cause.