Get the Band Together for Warbands

Been bothered by this missing word since I first saw it two weeks or so ago, could we please fix it haha?

“Now that we’ve got all the transpositional data → we could ever for ← all we need to do is set up a wormhole in a suitable banking establishment, and we’ll be dropping gear into each other’s pockets from the field in no time!”
_
Really like the overall idea of this addition, but fully agree that people should be able to opt out of this whole thing, I can see non-casual players enjoying progressing through every character as they level up and it shouldn’t be taken away from them like this

1 Like

So the one thing people asked for account wide/trading…The mythic crests, won’t be done? or am I missing something? Did I miss-read it? Or is that just for Dragonflight season 4?

Power is character specific. As it should be.
Let’s keep one thing that makes our characters just the tiniest bit unique, shall we?

Just wanted to login and say amazing job on so many of these changes!!!

With Warbands, all achievements are considered “Warband”. A total Warband achievement score will be tracked and displayed, and this score will be the sum of all account-wide achievement points plus the points from any character-specific achievements completed on any character.

Still, guild tab shows character achievements points instead of warbands total points

so why is my fresh dracthyr created before prepatch become level 10 suddenly? omg

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.