Get your Timeless Mechanical Dragonling while they're fresh!

With the 17th Anniversatry now on, you can buy a Timeless Mechanical Dragonling from Historian Ma’di in the Caverns of Time.

Timeless Mechanical Dragonling
Breed available: P/P.
Stats at 25: 1441/346/231.
Cageable.
Slow as … a slow thing.
Big hit 732 Magic delayed three rounds in the second slot.
Decoy is likely useless with that speed - maybe there’s a tamer battle somewhere you can use it. Maybe.
It is now the biggest hitting Armageddon pet available, just pipping the P/P BfB, and will be a lot easier to get.

I made a fresh Allied Race level 10. Picked up my 200 Timewalking Badges in the mail. No vendor in Software Keep Library. Portalled to Caverns of Time. Bought one. So you can buy as many as you like by creating a new character for each one.

Current price on AH: 19,999 :rofl: (That’ll last about an hour :stuck_out_tongue: )

This pet is going to go into the pool of “not viable and useless” in both pvp and pve. Shame. Would have been decent with SS breed, but oh well…

I thought it might serve as a cheaper Armageddon BfB, and it;s possible it still might, someday, but it seems that Time Bomb is a dud.

I tested it twice in this strat https://www.wow-petguide.com/Strategy/11682/Cliffs_of_Bastion as a substitute for the BfB, and twice in wild battles. Time Bomb was applied, but never detonated.

Small indie company

The bug was reported and fixed…
DoT and Talons all the way tho :stuck_out_tongue: An MPD copy would be just boring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.