Getitng follower lvl 1?

STOP giving us new follower lvl 1 instead of 60. Already enough with lvling followers. It is SUPER ANNOYING!!! Thanks!

13 Likes

I got one today, I’m not done with the last one I got :frowning:

It takes so long to get the levelled up.

1 Like

They’re coming in with follower variety pretty late tbh. At Night Fae covenant I didn’t get anything besides faction based characters, who look all the same. Now I got a mushroom, one of the Ardenweald’s equivalent to the Zangarian Fen Strider and CONAN. All level one while my highest followers despite leveling them daily haven’t even reached 49. Which you need for the new super premium soul cinder mission. Imbalanced af.

I don’t even bother it takes so long.

sorry but you get croman now ? :slight_smile: its not blizzards fault you didnt play game in 9.0 - my is on 54 atm :stuck_out_tongue:

also its bs that you level them daily - if you did you would have mutliple on lv 60 already .

unless you just send xp/gold missions and ignore ton of xp from other ones.

i am more wondering where the lower XP level missions are since i continued further on the campaign. Like how are my lower and new adventurers doing those lvl 37-50 XP missions? There are now less XP-missions anyway. I have a group of llvl 60 though (including Croman) and quite some 50+.

Aw, there we are again with the smartassing know-it-all in the replies. I’ve been playing since SL release, done all Torghast, Twisting Corridors, M+ 16, gold, anima, xp, pet tokens, reputation and soul ash missions in season one, thank you. Yet my followers haven’t even reached level 50 (!).

Only thing I didn’t do was gear missions since these were absolutely useless from the beginning. Item level 184 / 194 doesn’t benefit any main char longer than a week if you pLaY tHe GaMe right.

punyelf? Do you know if we can deacivate followers like we could in WOD?

1 Like

They go to 60? Mine are like mid 20s bar one who got that boost from Korthia :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It doesn’t take too long now - do all the xp token missions and also you can put a very low level in with a load of L60s in a high level mission and they get a lot of xp. I think (though I haven’t actually proved it yet) that followers still get their xp when they die.

its still transmog so they are worth it.

Why are people so upset about this? Apart from fact its looks weird to have bunch of 60s and then few 1-20lvls there isnt any downside to it. Just send them in misions with some higher level ones and sooner or later they will get lvls.

But i gotta say, this is probably worst mission table we had so far, very unbalanced acros covenants, at first we didnt even knew how it works or if we will win, and its still quite mess.

1 Like

None I’d like though, so why should I waste mission time on them?

I got a new follower the other day, sent it on one of those xp missions with some others and he returned lvl 9. So they get levels fast in the start at least.

1 Like

if they follower they suppouse to follow you around when u do daily quests out in world other wise they cant be called follower …

That seems to have been a feature unique to WoD but there was a huge number of possible followers so I guess they had to.

agree i don’t even know why it’s in game it’s not interesting
we are using again Addon to do it for US
this table design needs to STOP

Totally.
I only check the table once a day, when I log in. I clear the completed missions and set off new ones.
I have 3 sets of followers, a group of five at nearly 51, a group of five around 45 and a couple of lowbies.
I mainly do xp missions and some pet battle charms. I have a level 48 campaign mission but I failed it with my level 50 team, will try again when they’re 52.

maybe they should do that here to. Ive to many of the same things with same abilities. cheers for reply.

I just use the items that reward xp to level them