Getting Insta declines for resto shaman (M+)

Hello, I do not play so often and And I play only resto shaman. Please enlighten me.
I am getting insta declines from M+ groups, i have 1300+ rating and i am trying to apply +7-10’s. But most of the invitation declines instantly.

Is Resto Shammy in a bad position right now?
Are they gonna fix it?
Should i just quit? I am seriously thinking about quit the game and stop the subscription right now.

A lot of this is due to streamers and their rating systems advising ‘the best’ healers, which only really relates to very high end content such as mythic raiding and mythic + (15 and above). If you want to play, then try looking for a guild or communities that are like minded with an emphasis on bringing the player not the class, shamans do need some tweaks in terms of their healing and utility but from experience they are more than capable of completing the raids and mythic+ content provided they are given the chance. Unfortunately some people just watch the streamers and think their word is gospel and thus the other healers will be favoured.

Are you max 1 key level from the one you are applying for? like if you have done a 10+ sbg are you applying for a 11+? I usually had no issues getting accepted. But if you are several levels under the key you are applying for and/or low item level, its not suprising you aren’t getting an invite.

The problems start for me with keys higher than 15. There people start leaving you on hold seeing if they can get a meta healer even though i’ve timed said key im applying for.

Tbh, find a guild and do m+ with those. When people know what they are doing you are more than capable to heal as shaman. And you dish out good dps too, should be even better now with buffs!

I personally didn’t have that issue.

Initially we weren’t in a good spot, but me personally I found a way to make it work. And now with the few buffs we got, esp. with my playstyle I admit, it’s even better :wink: !

I don’t know how you level the score, but I personally always do them all at +2/3 before I continue, then I go up. I know many want to go to a +15 asap, but I prefer to actually know what to do and all that. I never want a carry, and never go over what I’m capable of (speaking pugs, since in pugs I take into account a lot of sh… will go wrong :wink: ).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.