Getting kicked cuz I'm fire

Seems fire is getting some buffs which will help.

Won’t change people following some pathetic meta though.

Thé player base didn’t make it so fire mage does barely above tank damage.

When I play with Guildies/friends, I trust them to know what they’re doing. With pugs, I’m not going to start with a 30 % dps handicap

1 Like

You were 3450 in the last season.

Didn’t you make any friends to play with?

If not, lol keep gettin kicked, kinda tired of people whining they can’t build up a network of likeminded people to do keys with.

1 Like

Problem is not fire, the problem is majority of people can’t play fire and if you can’t play it you will do horrible dps, its a gamble inviting a fire mage

Reminds me of that time I tried playing Feral in Shadowlands.

I got some friends to play with, but I’m usually the guy that carries, now I’m stuck being dead weight and it freaking sux

Metas will always exist, however balancing is still an issue.

When a “meta spec” is 0.001% better than a “non meta spec” it’s still a meta spec, but it matters much less.

Another thing is that meta doesn’t matter unless you are dealing with a player who is very strong at the meta spec, since most the content doesn’t require people use very spec to it’s full potential. Yet people think it matters.

What im not sure you or others understand is that the “Blizzard can’t fix X or Z!!” eat dirt and shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
My comment wasn’t fully literal, but it kinda is.
Open a notepad and change 335 to 320.
There; this skill deals now 320 instead of 335.
Meta is fake; it could cease to exist in mere days.

Meta won’t affect most plebs or unrated content, but it will still play a role the further you go up, it will absolute snuff out preferences in higher tiers of play, and that’s a problem, it’s a toxic design.

My point is even if every spec did 1 or 2 dps difference from each other, there’s still going to be a meta.

Perhaps one is ranged and ranged is favoured for a particular boss,

Perhaps one has better utility.

Blizzard needs to do better I agree, but no game doesn’t have a meta.

Why should he quit just because players are toxic?

Because people are toxic and he would not be able to get invited?

If he wants to keep trying, then all power to them.

It must be discombobulating not to be Blizz’s golden child for once, thoughts and prayers!

If only mages had other specs :thinking: