Getting kicked out of queue

I’m getting kicked out of the queue. Never happened to me other times I queued up, is this normal? No disconnected message nor error message, it simply kicks me out of the queue into the log in screen.

I waited more the 3 hours and when 20 mins or so were left, I find myself in the log in screen. It happened two times. The first time I thought that maybe I just missed the log in, which was weird because last time I checked I had something like 80mins left of queue and only 10 mins passed. And the second time the same thing happened 20-30mins or so left of queue and again, out into the logging screen.

Is this an issue?

i have seen other people reported the same … No idea what the solution to the issue is … but i have seen huge queues and i wonder if they get over a certaint size if they cant cause issues …

i experianced that people would get kicked from the game earlier if the queue got quite large … i mean like kicked in game just because of the queue

Ive had this now for two nights in a row. I walked away for five minutes to get food and have been kicked but puts me right back to the end of the que. My wife stays on so it doesnt seem to be my internet but there seems to be no grace period what so ever. I feel like there randomly kicking people from the que.

I dont mind waiting in ques, i dont mind sometimes i cant play because of them but when it flat out kicks you and you have start from scratch its really disheartening.

I just wish they would come out and say what the issue is and why this is happening.

I seem to having the exact same issue. Happen three days in a row so far when queuing in the afternoon. No error message and restarting the game puts me back at the end of the queue.

Same issue here :confused:

I got disconnected from the queue 3 times today. Spent 8 hours in queue not getting in.