Getting Tabbed down from the game everyday!

Hi, So at the moment i have no files or anything to provide any kind of visual edvidence.

But the problem is every day since iv started playing wow again maybe 2 weeks ago, i get random Tabb downs, can happen at anytime i just get completly tabbed down for 2 sec and then the game starts to tab up again but it usually take around 20 sec and most of the times my cursor stops working because of this, and the only way to solve this is by exiting the game completly and start over.

Its making it really hard to play and iv played wow for over 10 years and iv never come across this problem.

Iv tried to reinstall multible times issue persist.

iv also tried to google my way through the problem unable to find anything aswell.

My computer is well above avreage to handle wow aswell.

Please help me since i really want to play this game

1 Like

Hello, fellow unfortunate player:p I have same issue… And seen a bunch of posts detailing similar issue. Gonna link the most previous post, so it can get more activity and hopefully a solution. Game keeps tabbing and no mouse

Do you use Nvidia Image Scaling (DLSS)? Turn it off completely in Nvidia settings when playing WoW. It will fix it, if you use it

Please don’t bump older threads