Getting to Antorus in Dragonflight?

Hi all,

Please don’t tell me I have to do all the storylines in Legion in order to get to region where Antorus is?

Regards,
Imm

1 Like

Don’t worry, You’ll be fine

quick and easy

on the fresh alt, after taking uniting the isles, then appears the quest from Krasus land (Dalaran Broken Isles and kinda far from the flight master, if you completed that introduction from 7.2, then you arrive to Broken Shore but go fly to Dalaran Broken Isles again, and khagdar gives you the quest in Citadel, that you will take a portal to the main capital, then you will see the location of the ship, then it will take you to Draenei zones and Exodar, then that would be last 2/3 quest, then “Into the Night” is the last quest that will take you to Argus

If you have done it before, you can skip most of it. If not, it’s a nice story.

Hi, this part is OK, I have fears regarding all the Argus questlines, before being able to get into the Antorus zone in fact.

I am in Argus, but getting to that zone with raid required tons of quest and rep back in the days?

Regards,
Imm

Have you done the entire Argus campaign?

For me it isn´t so long to get Antoran Wastes to unlock content and a raid

HI all,

It turns our you only need to get into Argus, teleport pads are unlocked, so reaching raid is possible.

Regards and thanks for the answers,
Imm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.