(Gilnean RP) Nightfall Brigade

As the threat from the Death Knights is hardly diminished, Nightfall forces and their allies hold firm grasp on Keel harbor and Aderic’s Repose to try and prevent the death knights from looting corpses from their graves.

As always, if you wish to RP with us, simply whisper any of us online and we will arrange something. If you wish to join us, again, whisper some of the officers online or if you see any of our recruiters in Stormwind, go and have a chat with them.

Wilcox here is as stubborn as any gilnean, can recommend this guild!

2 Likes

The Nightfall Brigade are still keeping Keel safe from harm, as the soldiers of Gilneas are patrolling around the harbour. However the latest patrols were harassed by some Forsaken-Loyalists, even attempting to kill one of our menders yesterday evening. Fortunately, our recon scouts led by Lieutenant Wakefield have found tracks to an encampment that would belong to the Loyalists. Whatever we will find in the camp or whatever we may confront in the future, we will give it our all to liberate the lands of Gilneas!

Want to join the Brigade? Or aid us in our missions? Or rather just visit us during happy hour? Be sure to come around in Keel Harbour and find us there!

1 Like

The Nightfall succesfully got rid of those Forsaken spies, finding their encampment within the south-western hills and putting the rotting soldiers to the sword! After the skirmishes we searched the camp and found a meat wagon and a few barrels of blight destined to fire off at the near farms, by Greymane’s backhair we wouldn’t let them do it! With their camp torched and Keel secured, the Nightfall Brigade would return to their usual patrols and close-combat sparring…

…until today!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/398128382019371018/644639802997866518/unknown.png?width=720&height=545

One of our soldiers was given the task to lead a survival training camp for the Nightfall. As we searched, built and hunted our way to survival we were able to start with nothing and end up with a decent encampment with more then enough food. The Nightfall will be ready come what may, as long as we work together we will make Gilneas proud.

(The Nightfall Brigade would happily open it’s arms for new recruits and those who would just want to roleplay with us! Be sure to find us in Keel Harbour (Gilneas). Even while we’re doing our RP-events be sure to reach out in a whisper, who knows we might have a few spots for surprise attendees!)

I read Nightfall Brigante for a moment. :neutral_face:

Brigante is not one of us, while the Sun Hawks may have great expertise over the sky we Nightfall do not recruit elves. I do long for the day where we can train our soldiers with those glorious gryphons from Gilneas, we are still researching our siegecraft to be made of less to materials so they can be carried by our Gilnean Gryphons.

One place where we would be hoping to find success for our siegecraft research would be Boralus, I hear stormsilver can appear to be quite light in weight. And while we’re here in this Kul Tiran harbour the soldiers of the Nightfall will be paying a lovely visit to a lovely tavern known as the Compass!

1 Like

That’s racist.

Very much so. But on the other hand, we don’t recruit anyone else as well. Only Gilnean people are welcome to our unit. We may work with others, but only accept Gilneans among our ranks.

As a battle ensued in Shadowfang Keep, the NightfaII Brigade retreated after doing their best to capture the settlement of the former royaI archmage. A cIose defeat as they Iiked their wounds. Moments later a priest in military garb can be seen ontop of a horse, slowly making her way to Keel Harbour. A tear down her cheek as a motionless body is being carried by her mount, one of black hair and a cloak to be recogniced as one of the familiar Brigade. Up in the nightfall sky, it would seem that another star has been added to the rest.

To receiver,

This letter is to inform you that Lieutenant Braxigan Hawkcrest has passed. Lieutenant Hawkcrest died on the fifteenth of the twelfth month, being flung from the walls of Shadowfang Keep by forces loyal to the Banshee Queen. His body has been recovered and brought to Keel Harbour where he awaits a hero’s burial. He was, and always will be, a true Gilnean Patriot who died fighting for his home. Though his death will be mourned by many, sometimes martyrs are needed. Let him be an icon of Gilneas, forever immortalized by his actions.

Long live Gilneas.

-Sergeant Astesie Paleford

3 Likes

As the community of the NightfaII enjoys the hoIidays with family and friends, we are looking forward to the next year where we will start the story of personal vengeance. It’s been two years since the forming of the NightfaII Brigade and I wouId Iike to thank everyone who’s been part of us, former members and those we had the enjoyment of sharing stories with. As we start writing the first chapter of NFB Year 3, I hope to see you in the future once again.

Happy Holidays from your Gilnean friends!

2 Likes

As the first days of the year have arrived, so has the roleplaying story of the Nightfall started off! Chaos does not care for your holidays as it’s swung past in Keel oh so much, with a failed attack by a few undead assasins and two assaults on the Gilnean harbour, the Nightfall Brigade pull their weight as much as they can to hold their ground. More importantly, they seem to have a trail leading to their missing Marshal.

With one Lieutenant dead and in ashes, the other protecting his life from every assassin, it is to the young heroes that don the Nightfall colours to push our way back into the light of hope. Will we find Marshal Wilcox on time? Will we have vengeance for Braxigan Hawkcrest? And will we ever see Gilneas rise again?

Only the future will tell… for now, we must make sure we will be able to witness the future.

1 Like

With the storm of uncertainty resolved, Nightfall Brigade has resumed its usual path of patrolling and securing Keel harbor.

As always, if people are interested to RP with us, or to join our guild, feel free to contact any of the officers or come to Keel harbor and we will see what can be done.

1 Like

Nightfall Brigade is currently in Uldum with out dwarven allies, we will be back shortly, hopefully :slight_smile: , but what the future brings, noone knows.

As always, if you wish to join us, or simply RP with us, find one of our recruiters in Stormwind or come visit us in Keel harbor.

Looking forward to our next gathering, I expect fancy dinners and many talks.

With the Loyalists in Northrend destroyed and the hunt for a Gilnean traitor almost at an end, the Nightfall Brigade looks forward to going back home to Keel harbor and some well deserved rest.

All of you that wish to RP with us or join our ranks, feel free to look us up there or contact one of our recruiters in Stormwind.

Still waiting for that invitation of good drinks and food…

Seeing we are still in Northrend, we’d make poor hosts, haha. You will get your invite next week, when we return home.

Annd what a campaign it was in Northrend, a big kudos to the Ashborne Consortium that gave us 2 wonderful weeks of RP-PvP and our DMs for finishing up a story of a turncoat Arugal Death-Knight. The undead wolf’s menace, together with a band of Forsaken Soldiers, was put to a halt by the combined forces of the Nightfall and those allied forces left in the cold northern wasteland. Galmard Croheim lays dead in the snow, as we’ve traveled back to Keel Harbour in Gilneas.

As time passed for the last few weeks the Nightfall has dealt with roughening up some cultists and blight-mutated monsters (Forsaken Apothecaries, what did you experiment these things on?!) from the city and a patrol around Stormglen, Keel Harbour seems to be safe for the time being while our sights are set on delivering certain heirlooms back to the people of Surwich. Coat of Arms, family relics and even old whisky-barrels from the good mayor. Surely this will just be a simple journey and visit with no trouble to meet us along the way!..

And what after that? It seems that trouble is brewing in the continent within the mists…

Yo Wilcox, are you safe? I’ve heard about the big earthquake in croatia… please give a sign… PLEASE.

1 Like

I’m fine, Lupus. I’m in isolation, due to exposure to COVID-19 and was in the hospital when it happened. City was hit roughly, but my fellow soldiers chipped in and its more or less sparkly now once again. Its the aftershocks that are bloody annoying. I’ll be out in a week or so.

6 Likes