(Gilnean RP) Nightfall Brigade

With the recovery of our missing priest, and the returning of our druid to his normal worgen form, a semblance of peace has returned to Keel. The question is, for how long will it last. Rumors of combat in Kalimdor reach even this desolate place, perhaps the Nightfall will offer its combat skills to the elves.

As always, if you wish to join our unit or merely RP with us, feel free to whisper one of the officers for more details, or find one of our recruiter in Stormwind.

Elves can wait, time to fight some undead!

borks loudly

Yep Khaz, we will. Dont ya worry. And stop borking Baer, its impolite, even for a DK. Sheesh, you’d think he’d know that by now.

1 Like

But what about Undead Elves?

Bork bork bork

1 Like

I suppose we can fight undead elves too, if they want.

Ye, we can deal with them as well. I trust you got enough kindling Khaz.

1 Like

We got mages among us, dwarves do magic too.

The Gilnean Military Experience of Argent Dawn, the heroes Gilneas needs! :muscle:

Awfully flattering, good sir, but rest assured I am perfectly fine even without the intervention of heroes.

5 Likes

We are currently on the Isle of Thunder, fighting the evil mogu
and the occasional Horde

The director slumped down into her dusty seat with a relieving sigh as his eyes wander along with the darkened office of Alliance Salvaging And Procurement, paperwork piling up. A solemn dancing light at his side, the room had once been more home than what it is now, storage. Boxes of documents, artifacts, trinkets, and other salvage had been accumulated over the years and locked up into the most secure room his old business had.

Slowly he peeled his gloves off, he spotted a box with a neatly folded letter, just perching at the top of one of his piles of documents - that was odd. He neatly packed away his gloves as he got up, letting his tabard, and harness slide off with tools and satchels, landing with a muffled clang. He reached out for the letter first, unfolding the letter to read.

“Dearest Director.

It saddens me that you went out without seeking business opportunities with me, or to hear if I had a request that I would like to have fulfilled. I have been spotting that your business has been more chaotic as of late while you were assigned to the Nightfall Brigade once more. I hope they treat you excellent there.

Do seek me out in the nearest future for a cup of tea and a business plan.

Yours,

Madam G.

P.s. Do bring more of your Gilnean Fudge.”

He folded the letter once more before taking the box - it was empty. He chuckled as he sniffed the wooden box to find traces of chocolate fudge before sealing the note inside the box, stowing it away.

Eyes of red glared in the night as they fell upon the closed door in anger. At the tiniest corner were a little Saurid trying to nibble away at some scribed defensive runes, trying to break the cycle of words that would be protecting the room.

With a furious growl, he would leap towards the Saurid, catching it, squeezing it in his claws till it would not wiggle anymore but let out a disembodied taunting voice.

“Hek hek hek, Richmon cannot keep my treasure forever!”

“Shut it, you annoying lizard!”

The little Saurid was limp in his hand now, and its message of taunting quiet even though its mission failed. Lochton would discard the Saurid as he would towards the warding runes, recarving them with his nails where the Saurid had been nibbling.

1 Like

The Nightfall is back in Keel Harbour, from back-to-back campaigns it’s likely we’ll remain at our HQ for the time being. With another engaging storyline coming from one of our awesome DMs, I like to give a shoutout to the unsung heroes that deserve a mention on these forums:

Astesie Paleford(Astesi) for being the rock to rely on when needed. From jumping in as a Co-DM to making sacrifices for the guild, without their help plenty of events I hosted for the guild would not have been made possible. Also the sole reason why we had our guild campaign back in May, which may have been the best campaign for this guild. They are a true pillar of this guild.

Roldric Everleigh(Roldric) for always having a positive attitude and always being truthful to the guild. Whether to RP through the night or helping out with content, they would always be there. They too are a pillar of our guild and one never to leave a member helpless.

Kunz Morley (Kunzmorley) for pumping out event after event for this guild, about to host their fourth storyline for us. Always showing their appreciation and putting the effort to get RP going for this guild. Another person to call a pillar of this guild.

Edward Wakefield (Ripfangs) for always being there for me from start to finish of my time as an officer. During the time where our officer team was turned small and our GM took a long break from the game, they were the rock I could always rely on. Never refusing to help me out and narrowing the decision they had to make IC to make an event go smoother, they are a pillar of this guild.

During these times of a pandemic, lot’s of plans were at risk to be changed. As our GM was caught with IRL at many times during the pandemic, it is these pillars of the community that kept this guild strong. As well as the many strong members that kept RP going, but this post would be way too long if I start to mention them as well. :pray:

2 Likes

The Brigade is currently in Keel harbor, dealing with some strange weather phenomenons. What is the cause

As always, if anyone wishes to RP with us or join our ranks, feel free to approach our recruiters in Stormwind or simply make your way to Keel harbor (disclaimer, its not the safest route) and find us there!

See you out there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.