Give Hardiness to Night Elves

Please Give a 15% or more Hardiness to Night Elves

because they have strong magic bones,
and they have no in-fight ability

3 Likes

How should we see this proposal in light of your earlier ideas regarding hardiness and dwarves?

Both Nelf and Dwarves hardiness? Only Nelfs hardiness? Nelfs hardiness on the odds months of the year, while dwarves on the even months?

Night Elves have nothing worth.

Shadowmeld is just a gadget thing

Night Elves deserve Hardiness, it exist in the game, nothing complicated for the devs

2 Likes

Tomorrow ur gonna roll gnome and say pls give a 50% hardiness to gnomes plez

weren’t you asking for hardiness to be given to dwarf the other day under the pretext of “its lore friendly” ?

well, how do you explain this one?
how is twig armed little b#"% elves even remotely suited for a trait like this as a racial?

lmao.

read in full before posting hate.

lil b#"% forsaken

reason why forsaken can’t be paladin is because they can’t make babies, you unballed

babies are an outdated mechanic.

gigabrain forsaken simply raise adult battle hardened warriors instantly.
screw waiting a minimum of 18 years before the kid is even ready to begin training.
our methods are supreme.

this is why we own Lordaeron.

3 Likes

all you got is an underground city filled with our pee, while we ballin’ bubblin with sexy Nelf on Teldrassil

how does it feel to know that said sewers full of pee is now being weaponized directly in the form of a new plague? we all know how the story goes m8, Gilnaes is next.

what Teldrassil, the one we’re gonna burn to the ground for the lulz or was that a different one?

Kalimdoor belongs to the Horde.

there is nothing next, the Era and SoD servers are forever frozen in a timeline

we need fair gameplay, even if it’s late

→ Hardiness for Night Elves
→ Shaman for Alliance
→ Paladin for Horde

(optional):

→ Shadowmeld for Trolls

1 Like

sounds pretty one-sided there my guy.
could you at least use a veil like a proper woman when you try to stealthbuff your own faction?

if ANY horde racial is given to alliance we need an equivalently good one in return.

if you get hardiness we want perception for any 1 of our races, doesn’t matter which one. i’ll let you decide, because i am a generous god.

we don’t want shadowmeld because its a hunter-only racial… a good one, but hunter only.

pfffffffffffff hahahahahha

you noob

1 Like

right sorry, i must have not seen all those nelf rogues, druids and warriors rocking it… maybe because they gain very little from it compared to a hunter but what do i know, im just a noob /shrug.

a bit ironic for you to sit there asking for a legup (give me horde racial) while calling me a noob.

you’re the one who is whining here bro, not me.

with your words →

= the only racial Nelf have is worthless, because (for you) it’s an only-hunter one

→ so Nelf can’t have hardiness, because they already have only an “only-hunter racial”

YOU are the “onesided”

Horde’s kit is too powerful

its not the only one night elf has. night elf also gets 1% extra dodge, 10 nature resistance and wisp (this one still makes me chuckle to this day).

in case of priest, night elves also get starshards and elune’s grace.
starshards is a 6 seconds 936 arcane damage dot (which makes night elf the only race that has priests with arcane damage)
and elunes grace is a whopping 95 damage reduction against ranged attacks and a massive 10% dodge for 15 seconds.

but yes, lets pretend night elves have no good racials, because that’s what a good alliance player does, right?

You have to compensate for looks.

true. if night elf gets hardiness, we gotta slump their foreheads so they look more like orcs.
oh, and don’t forget about the hunchback, these are both necessities to having hardiness.

what a joke kit…

it’s canalized in vanilla, it’s not a dot (it’s weak)

and each priest got their own spells, it’s not a good argument

it’s not basic racial skill

1% free dodge is arguably pretty good when compared to trash like “5% more pet damage” in case of orcs or 5% more damage against beasts in case of troll.
not to mention that 10% increased health regeneration joke racial.
or the +5 throwing skill racial…

but hey, we’re in the business of crying about alliance racials being bad, so there will be no such talk here!

uhm, no.

by the way, having this ability makes alliance the only faction to have priests that technically has access to 3 schools of magic.

yes it is canalized, don’t ask Wowhead, and go see it yourself, or ask a player InGame

cool story… it’s completely useless

i understand you are a proud member of the Horde but you are wrong willing something back if only Nelves get Hardiness