Give healers recolored glad mounts

This would permanently solve the healer shortage. Every season there should be a recolored glad mount for healers only in solo shuffle. It shouldn’t be tied to rating either, it should be achievable for any healer after a certain number of game just like the vicious mounts.

To keep healers playing after they earn their seasonal glad mount they should be able to earn tokens to purchase recolors of previous seasons like the SL glad mounts.

3 Likes

Why specifically a Gladiator mount? Wouldn’t it make more sense for a Glad recolour to be a high CR reward in shuffle, and not healer specific?

So just do a recolour of vicious mounts?

It will not change anything. And it can even make matters worse when players who have never healed want to get such a mount. And after that there are so many mounts in the game that now it’s not a very attractive reward. Personally, I don’t think any reward can compensate for a not-pleasant game. So a lot of cc and a reduction in healing.

1 Like

Just one simple question?

Do you want that your character is able to react with your input or do you want pixels?

I wouldn’t want a healer in my team that’s only playing the role to get his mount.

Different rewards depending on role sounds fantastic to me.
But seasons also have to be longer and MMR and rating should differentiate when you switch a spec otherwise … ?

Just delete dampening already.

No thanks
I don’t want 45 min Wotlk matches

1 Like

Read more:

DPS players: “I want more healers to play pvp so I don’t have to wait forever as a dps”

Also DPS players: “I don’t want any new healers, screw them, they suck”

It has been said many times here that people would rather wait two hours and have a good healer than a total noob and lose because of it.

Then people shouldn’t complain about the queues, lol.

Not sure if they should delete it entirely but it definitely needs to be toned down. They should get rid of the entire 6 round format in my opinion to begin with. Just make it one high quality 3v3 instead of 6 low quality games.

For the topic, instead of giving the mount for numbers of games played make it reward players for the number of rounds won and let people progress faster if they win on a higher rating.

You’re on the right track
But
Please don’t just have it as (x) games played

I’d say make it achievable at different rating points throughout the season, in-line with MMR inflation

So early season let’s say 2k
As the season progresses and MMR threshold increases -2.2k
and maybe end it at 2.5k depending how active the season is etc

I’d say that’s a bit more fair
Maybe it would get me playing my 800 mmr Rdruid!
Lul

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.