😍 Give Mistweaver Monk Mortal Wounds on Rising Sun Kick!

It’s really something that cross my mind everyday : Mortal Wounds on Rising Sun Kick forMistweaver

Mostly because MW don’t bring much compare to other class utility.

Compare to other healer utility :

• Priest : Power Infusion (+25% haste to target), +5% stamina , purge
  • Druid : Spammable control, Stealth
  • Shaman : Interrumpt, purge
  • Hpala : Immunities, aura
  • Mistweaver : +5% physical damage taken with any offensive spell

They all got something that help to be offensive, but +5% damage is not that much for Mistweaver alone.
It’s mostly tend to let you go stay in the back spamming Crackling Jade Lightning on mobs than pressing spell like Rising Sun Kick.

Being in Melee as healer is taking risk in both PvP and PvE , you go in melee you will more likely take some more AoE damage or being packed up with you team when you need to be out of them, or in PvP a Serious chance that being switched as main target from ennemy team taking crowd control and being in serious issue to recover.

as for the list above of healer utility, they all got something that can pass their target being “safe” to “unsafe” like interrumpt / Control / Spammable Purge , 5% physical damage cannot match thoses.

Since WindWalker already got Mortal wound to Rising Sun Kick , it would be suitable for the Mistweaver to get the mortal wound with Rising Sun Kick too.

It’s will help a lot in PvP, allowing the community creating news composition, for Arena or RBG. and Also opening ways to some hybrid comp with a Fistweaving Gameplay style with for example a Enhancement shaman and Retribution paladin. Allowing the fistweaver to apply the mortal wounds when you are going aggressive.

This is a thing that look for me balance and could be a thing, pushing more Mistweaver to be aggresive than just running away and keeping distance from group everytime.

i would love to see Mistweaver with Mortal Wounds on Rising sun kick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.