Give more incentive to play in warmode?

I’ve been in warmode since it was released, and been out of it a couple of times, the world is so much more populated out of warmode, so why not incentivise playing in warmode a little more? 10% extra reward is barely anything, I feel like 50-100% would be better and encourage people to use it more, at the moment the game feels so empty it is really sad :frowning:

Omg, that’s a great idea, Sire Gomarosh! Perchance, they should also make it so that you can drive your wheeled mounts over slaughtered enemies for a brief mount speed buff.

3 Likes

Horde have enough. Give alli more. Oh we do get more, cool!

well the main problem is that they made worldquests so annoying and unattractive that not many ppl do them nowdays. also worldquests dont even give 10% more anima. for each 35 anima item u get, u get another one granting 3 instead. thats some pretty lazy design tbh. since warmode is pretty dead i wouldnt mind them increasing the rewards to +20% or even more. its not like wq are required to increase your characters power like it used to be with ap, just would speed up the anima farming for mounts/objectives.

There are just no events in the world to make it worthy.

I have been playing an Alliance char lately. And well, I really cba dealing with a bunch of Hordes at every single WQ I do for a mere 15% extra reward.

Make an invasion, battle, any PvP world event and I would gladly take a death or 5 to participate on that side.

For some reason Bastion was relatively active for organic WPvP last night. Had a good long sesh helping to keep the start area safe for Alliance bonus pve’ers. Felt a bit like ol’ times in Drustvar, that was great WPvP!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.