Give Priority to active players

Honest to god, just give priority to people who got higher level to enter first, we own the server, to those who have not even started and has low level chars …

Simple, the higher level you have on the account = the highest priority you go inside.

That way, all the rerollers would go new servers and stop being so stubborn.

I am sorry I am salty and all but I am sick of it, people refuse to roll low pop servers even when they haven’t even started to level up, that’s BS …

Yeah, just ignore players who have limitations on time amiright…
Screw players who have waited until the weekend to be able to play on the same server as their friends.
The fact that you think that you deserve to login faster than anyone else as you have more freetime is a toxic way of looking at things.
I really hope you are just writing this out of frustration and are not really as selfish and self-centered as this post makes you seem.

6 Likes

I am sorry mate, as selfish as it sound, if you work long hours and have no time to wait in queues, this is not the server for you … its not gonna get any better any time soon …

Frankly if I had no real life time, I would go low pop realm too, fact is, I have and I am already so far ahead + found epic item that going another server for me is just not an option …

The whole point of a game like WoW is to play in a community with friends, why would people want to end up alone on a low pop that may end up dead after the initial rush to classic (let’s face it, a lot of players used to BFA will quit classic after 1-2 weeks) rather than being able to play with their friends.
Blizzard had a good notion of the interest in Classic just from the name reservation but failed to plan accordingly.
Waiting in queue for 8 hours is not part of the games intended mechanics and can therefore not be used to strengthen your argument mate.

EDIT: If the inability to wait in queue makes this “not the server for me” then why are you even complaining about the queue times. Clearly to qualify to play on this server you need to have an ability to wait in queue… (logics?)

1 Like

Blizzard underestimated classic, fact is, classic as it was on private server was far superior to current retail experience, the Blizzard version of classic is bugless version (you have no idea how smooth it is compare to the crappy private servers), therefore IT IS better than retail.

People won’t go back to the abomination that pretend to be WoW so fast …

I thought people calling each other entitled was excessive until I saw this thread.

4 Likes

Wow that a absolute garbage toxic view from the OP. Though, by the sounds of it he has all the time in the world to play and never logs off as “though who have to work don’t belong on this server” so don’t understand his problem really.

bahahahaha

I agree. Give higher level players priority access over lower level players and place them in front of the queue.

It only makes sense.